The KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey on www.kfclistens.ca is here to listen to the joys and grievances of diners. Everyone who has recently paid a visit to a branch can go online and participate using the code found on their receipt.
Within a few minutes, you can complete the survey and get the chance to redeem a free gift on your next stopover. It’s also a way for you to share your thoughts to the management and improve your local branch for your personal satisfaction.
KFClistens.ca Survey Details
|KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey
|Survey Official Website
|Get a Free Popcorn Chicken
|7 days from receipt date
|One per person per receipt
About KFC Canada
When it comes to chicken, there is no fast food chain that comes close to KFC in terms of scale. The company has over twenty thousand locations all over the world with annual revenues in the double-digit billions. This is a huge leap from its beginnings as a humble side project in a filling station at the edge of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
Harland Sanders started experimenting with different recipes in this humble location where the food became such a huge hit that he needed to expand several times. Eventually, he opened up his own restaurant that proved to be similarly successful. His chicken was so popular that the Kentucky governor named him an honorary colonel.
How to Enter the KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of web access such as a computer, a tablet or a smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt from KFC.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey page at www.kfclistens.ca.
- On the welcome page, you will need to enter a few bits of information that are printed on your receipt. These include the store number of the location you visited, as well as the date and time. There will be an illustration that you can refer to for guidance.
- Rate your overall experience upon dining at KFC ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Describe you visit type: catering, dine in, drive thru, or carry out.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with a few key elements of the restaurant including the cleanliness, service speed, order accuracy, staff friendliness, food taste, and value for money.
- Mention any problems encountered during the visit, if any.
- Rate the likelihood that you will recommend the place to your friends and return to it yourself.
- If you were not highly satisfied with KFC, then tell them why this is so and what they can do to improve.
- Answer a series of questions about service offerings and more.
- Indicate the frequency of your visit to any KFC branch.
- Answer the classification questions including your gender, age, children, income and background.