Companies are sometimes misguided by the idea that customers need or depend on them. The truth, however, is that they depend on customers. Numerous studies have highlighted the importance of satisfied customers in the modern marketplace. The level of satisfaction customers have with a company’s products and services has a profound effect on profitability. According to research, a customer who is completely satisfied can contribute more than double the revenue contributed by a somewhat satisfied customer, and more than 17 times the revenue contributed by a somewhat dissatisfied customer. The Lady Foot Locker customer satisfaction survey aims to gauge customer satisfaction levels in order to make changes where needed.
Research also shows that satisfied customers tend to share their experiences with family, friends, and on social media. However, this also applies to unhappy customers. With the availability and popularity of social media, customers are able to share their experiences to people. You can easily visit Facebook or Twitter and read about a person’s experience with a service or company.
About the Company
It is an athletic footwear, accessories, and clothing retailer that caters to active women. The company’s outlets carry major footwear and apparel brands, as well as an assortment of casual wear and apparel designed for a wide range of activities, including walking, swimming, and fitness and toning. It operates 415 stores in the U.S., the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
The retail chain is proud to be the place where active women trust. Their selection of apparel and footwear reaches far and wide to ensure women’s needs are met. Women are sure to find anything they need to enhance their fitness and performance without compromising their style.
How to Complete the Lady Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC, mobile device, or laptop.
- Internet access.
- A valid and recent survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Visit the survey site at www.ladyfootlockersurvey.com.
- Choose a language to continue.
- Enter the store number located on your cash register receipt.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Select the day and time of your visit.
- Carefully read and answer all survey questions truthfully.
- Submit the survey.
- Write your confirmation code to use on your next stopover at a Lady Foot Locker store.
- Lady Foot Locker Website: http://www.ladyfootlocker.com/