The La Madeleine Feedback Survey is here to collect all the comments from visitors. You need not have a receipt to access the site. Give your feedback regarding the café as a whole or just one particular location.
If you are craving for authentic French fare at a relaxing location, then consider a visit to La Madeleine. Share your thoughts about the visit in the survey. You will find the link below, along with instructions on how to fill it up.
About La Madeleine
This restaurant chain has several dozens of locations around the US. The self-billed country French café is actually based in Texas — the brainchild of Patrick Esquerré who traces his roots to France. It was founded in the early 1980s under the guidance of retail wizard Stanley Marcus.
What started out as a bakery soon became a café. It has since to sold to different companies with the current owner being the Groupe Le Duff. Food critics have praised the offerings in La Madeleine. The restaurants are also known for their décor which is patterned after those in the French countryside.
How to Participate in the La Madeleine Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to spare.
- A computer or smartphone for browsing.
- Go to the survey site at www.lamadeleinecomments.com.
- The splash page will greet you and ask for your candid feedback. Indicate whether you would like to share your comments about a specific location or about the café in general. Click START.
- If you chose the latter, then pick the kind of feedback that you had in mind: complaint, compliment, suggestion, or something else.
- Pick the topic of your comments: the environment, product, service, or something else.
- Drill down to the specifics. Which aspect of the topic are you most concerned about?
- You will be provided with a text box which you can then use to narrate your experience. Provide details descriptions and suggestions. The more information you can give, the better they can act on it.
- Indicate whether you would like a representative to contact you regarding the matter.
- If you were trying to give feedback on a particular branch, then pick the state, city, location, date, and time of your visit.
- Describe the kind of comments you wish to share.
- Select the element of the visit that made the most impact on you that you are willing to give comments.
- Indicate the aspect of the matter that you would like to focus on.
- Again, you will have a text box where you can tell your personal story and share your thoughts. It can contain up to 1200 words. Refer to the counter beneath it for reference. Pack as much detail as you can into the space.
- Indicate whether you would like a representative to follow up on your feedback.
- La Madeleine Website: http://lamadeleine.com/