LEGO Product would love to hear your feedback regarding your kid’s new LEGO product. The company is collecting this information through the LEGO Product feedback survey and will not pass it to third parties nor use it to contact you for marketing activities, unless you permit them to do so.
The survey will take about 7 minutes to complete. Kids are requested to answer the survey questions with the help of a parent or legal guardian. Your feedback will help the company improve the quality of its products and customer service to meet and exceed customer expectations.
LEGO Product Feedback Survey
Survey Official Website
Win LEGO Prizes!
Survey Expiry Date
Within 7 days
One survey per person per purchase
About LEGO Product
The Lego Group is a family-owned, privately-held company headquartered in Billund, Denmark. Its main offices are in London, UK, Enfield, USA, Singapore, and China. Founded in 1932, it is one of the largest manufacturers of toys in the world. Guided by its principle that only the best is good enough, the company aims to develop and inspire the builders of tomorrow through learning and creative play. It is committed to the development of children.
Since 1932, the company has been highlighting the importance of excellent quality. Ole Kirk Kristiansen, the company’s founder, began by making high quality wooden toys. Today, safe products and high quality remain the focal point of the company. LEGO products undergo rigorous testing to ensure they live up to the strictest quality and safety standards, as well as the company’s high expectations. This has made adults and kids return to LEGO products repeatedly.
How to Enter the LEGO Product Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC or mobile device with internet access.
- The LEGO box or the building instructions enclosed in the LEGO box.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the survey site at www.LEGOsurvey.com/Product.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Click on the link provided to view the sweepstakes rules.
- Enter the 4 or 5-digit product code printed on the LEGO box below the age marking, or on the side of the box below the LEGO logo, or on the front page of the building instructions enclosed in the LEGO box.
- Begin the survey.
- Read all survey questions carefully and answer truthfully.
- Enter your email address for contest purposes.
- Submit the survey.
By responding to this online questionnaire, you agree that the feedback you provide becomes the property of the company and may be used for any purposes, such as manufacturing, developing, and marketing products. Upon completion of the survey, you will get a chance to participate in a drawing to win LEGO prizes. The sweepstakes is open to people considered adults by the laws of their place of residence. Those under the age of majority, however, may have an adult provide answers on their behalf. The LEGO prizes awarded each month are products valued about $80 or 60 Euros.
- LEGO Product Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/legal/legal-notice/product-nps
- LEGO Website: http://www.lego.com/