Powered by Lenny’s Franchise Systems LLC, the Lennys Subs. Guest experience survey is a market research tool through which Lennys Subs manages to accumulate honest customer feedback about its food freshness and taste. Available at www.lennyssurvey.com, the survey also helps the company find out the quality of service provided to its customers, since the business is into catering as well.
The food business is the most mercurial of all modern-day industries. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in the business or how strong your company’s standing is in the food domain, just one bad day at the office could mean customers not coming back to your place ever again. The level of competition is another reason why there is no brand loyalty in the industry. Restaurants such as Lennys Subs resort to consumer surveys so that they can be atop their game at all times.
About Lennys Subs
Lenny’s Subs is a restaurant that strives to offer top-quality and great-tasting food to its patrons. The firm has been in business since the late 1990s, having opened its first store in 1998, in a Memphis suburb in Tennessee. The restaurant specializes in making fresh baked breads in multiple flavors/variants such as wheat, multigrain, and white. Giving these breads company is deli meat that’s sliced to order.
Besides bread, the restaurant also dishes out salads, cookies and chips, beverages, etc. Lennys Subs’ sandwiches are always adorned with the freshest and tastiest toppings in town. This tremendous focus on freshness and taste results in Lennys Subs’ sandwiches featuring among the bests in the suburb.
How to Participate in the Lennys Subs. Guest Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A Lennys Subs receipt.
- A computer or a mobile device that can connect to the Internet.
- The ability to read and comprehend English.
- To start the survey, head to www.lennyssurvey.com. On the page, you would be prompted to type in a 13-digit survey code, which you should be able to locate on your Lennys Subs receipt. Enter the code and press Start.
- On the next page, you’d be pleasantly bombarded with a set of questions seeking details about your last shopping experience with Lennys Subs and what you liked or didn’t like about the restaurant’s food and service. This Q&A phase shall not last for more than a few minutes.
- Answer all the questions candidly, based on your personal experience with the restaurant. Don’t go by popular sentiments about the restaurant, since the survey is supposed to unearth details relating to your individual interaction with the restaurant.
- At the end of the survey, you would be asked to provide your personal contact information. The company would use those details to reach you if you happen to win the lucky draw, which every survey respondent becomes automatically eligible for.
- Lennys Subs. Official Site: https://www.lennys.com/