Every restaurant wants their guests to leave full and happy. The Slug and Lettuce Customer Satisfaction Survey tries to measure how well the staff the able to achieve this goal. If you have recently been to one of the branches, then consider spending a few minutes to participate.
It is available online so you can join whenever you want to. You don’t need to have a receipt with a code to unlike the others. Jump in when you’re ready to share your thoughts regarding the food, the service, and the place. You can find the survey at this link: www.lettuceknow.co.uk.
About The Slug and Lettuce
This is a chain of bars around UK that serves cocktails, wines, beers, and great food. All of the locations provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere. You can come during the day when it’s laid back and relaxed or visit during the night when it is sometimes turned into a music venue.
The Slug and Lettuce started in 1985 and has grown to over 70 locations across the country. You can find one from Altrincham to London to York. Go to the website and check out the different branches. See the menu for the one near you. There are lots of good food and fine drinks for everyone.
How to Participate in The Slug and Lettuce Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A good Internet connection.
- A web-enabled device like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Go to their aptly named survey site at www.lettuceknow.co.uk.
- The welcome page will thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Select the location that you visited from a list. Pick the date on a pop-up calendar. Click START to proceed.
- Pick your time of arrival from the options presented.
- Describe your frequency of visits to the venue.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, rate the probability that’s you’ll recommend the place to your friends.
- Pick the single best thing about the visit out of the choices including the welcome, drinks, food, speed of service, customer service, staff knowledge, atmosphere and standard or cleanliness.
- You will then be asked to pinpoint the thing that you appreciated in particular. For instance, those who clicked on food may say that it’s the great taste, portion size, or value for money that got them.
- Provide additional comments about the experience including commendations and suggestions.
- The Slug and Lettuce Website: https://www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/