Every milestone is significant. Every expression is important. That is what Life Touch is all about: capturing all those important milestones, expressions, moments, and events in life. If you are a Life Touch customer, you know how all these are important. That is why you should complete the Life Touch customer experience survey so that the team at Life Touch can know how they have made a positive contribution in your life. Your positive feedback will motivate management and employees to continue maintaining high levels of service delivery.
Do you think there is any aspect of the Life Touch experience that needs some improvement? Your feedback is highly welcomed. There is no perfect company. There is always room for improvement. Despite Life Touch being a great brand, it can improve further if customers like you take the time to fill the Life Touch customer experience survey. Actually, completing this survey will take you only a few minutes and you will end up providing the company with valuable insights and perspectives that will help in improving service delivery.
About Life Touch
Life Touch is in the business of preserving memories and moments. Life Touch preserves memories worth cherishing. Life Touch has done this business for over 80 years. This is a US based employee-owned photography company.
This company provides photography for churches, schools, and families. It operates in 50 US states, Puerto Rico, and Canada. The original name of this company is National School Studios (NSS). Rebranding to Life Touch happened in 1980.
How to Participate in the Life Touch Customer Experience Survey
What You’ll Need:
- A PC, tablet, or smartphone.
- A stable internet connection.
- A few minutes of your time.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Go to www.lifetouchdirectorysurvey.com.
- Enter the access code you received in your email, and click ‘Next.’
- Choose whether you have ever participated in past Life Touch directory programs.
- Rate your overall satisfaction.
- Answer the other questions.
- Join the email list by entering your email. If you do not want to join the email list, click ‘Next.’
- Life Touch Website: http://lifetouch.com/