Your photographs are a permanent memento of life. Have you recently had any pictures taken by Life Touch? Then you need to share your experience. The Life Touch Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to measure the company’s performance. The questions placed in the survey are designed to give the owners of the business more clarity on key areas that need to be worked on.
Your feedback is critical in ensuring that the quality of service offered by Life Touch remains consistent or improves to make their products and services even better. Whether you had a good or bad experience with Life Touch, your feedback is valued and as long as you are truthful about what you liked and didn’t like, they can work on it to ensure that all your experiences with their products and service are positive from now on.
Lifetouchsurvey.com Survey Details
Life Touch Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Official Website
Win a $100 Gift Card
Survey Expiry Date
Within 4 days
One survey per person per purchase
About Life Touch
Life Touch is a photography enterprise based in the U.S. Their main focus is on taking photos of school kids, starting from pre-school and leading up to elementary, junior, senior and ultimately high school. They also deal with churches, religious communities, and many other organizations.
They also have an option where your home videos and photos can be placed into cloud storage and shared on various modern devices. The amazing thing about Life Touch is that this business actually does give back to the community in more ways than one. They contribute towards various charitable organizations, children’s homes and feed the needy programs.
How to Enter the Life Touch Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You Will Need:
- You will need to have a smartphone, computer or tablet.
- You will need to have Internet access.
- Free time to complete the survey.
Enter By Online:
- Follow the following link www.lifetouchsurvey.com.
- Select your reason for visiting Life Touch.
- If you participated in the portrait session, enter your access code which can be found on your receipt.
- Thereafter, state the condition in which your portrait was received.
- All questions must be answered based on your own personal experience and not on anyone that you know.
Life Touch is more than just a talented photography company, it is also a business that gives back to the community. They give back to many charities such as children’s homes and currently help to provide approximately 4 million meals when a church directory is purchased. Their product line also includes yearbook photos, sports, events and senior photos and portraits. The company has been in operation for more than 80 years now and have diligently served the community and schools in the area. So why not support a business that gives back.
- Life Touch Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://lifetouch.com/officialrules/
- Life Touch Website: http://lifetouch.com/