The Loch Fyne Customer Satisfaction Survey, powered by Clarabridge, seeks to determine how the restaurant is perceived by its patrons. The managers want to get constant feedback about their performance so that they know if they are slipping or doing a good job.
Help them out by joining the survey and providing your valuable inputs. It won’t take too much of your time. Just prepare your receipt from your last visit as it will contain information that you need to enter. You can find the survey at this link: www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk/feedback.
About Loch Fyne
This restaurant chain in the UK specializes in seafood. It is owned and operated by Greene King after the company bought the chain from Loch Fyne Oysters. The name was derived from a sea loch that is found on the west coast of Scotland. It started out in the 70s as a means of sharing the bounty from the founder’s oyster farm. It has since expanded to 37 locations across the isles.
Loch Fyne prides itself with having the best seafood for their customers. They also favor a philosophy that seeks harmony with nature. They only get their ingredients from places where the species are plentiful to prevent overfishing. Only sustainable methods are used and they have partnerships with various organizations to promote ecological preservation.
How to Participate in the Loch Fyne Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer all the survey questions.
- UK residency and age 18 or above for prize eligibility.
- Go to the survey page at www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk/feedback.
- Loch Fyne will entice you to join for a chance to win a cash prize in the draw. Read the terms and conditions on the page. Once you are ready to proceed, click the button that says, “Give us your feedback.”
- You will be taken to the survey program itself powered by Clarabridge. Talk about you and your visit.
- Select the restaurant that you went to from the drop-down menu.
- Indicate the frequency of your visits to Loch Fyne.
- Pick the date and time of your visit from the options provided.
- Select your preferred title from a list.
- Enter your first name, last name, gender, age and email address for future notifications. You may also share your mobile phone number, postcode, and server name, though these are optional.
- Click on the link below to complete the survey. Rate your dining experience as well as each individual aspects of the restaurant.
- Provide suggestions on how they can improve.
- Loch Fyne Restaurant Website: http://www.lochfyneseafoodandgrill.co.uk/