The Maggiano’s Little Italy Guest Experience Survey is one of the tools that the restaurant chain uses to assess its performance. It’s nice to get great sales figures every month but that doesn’t paint a complete picture of the business. They know that they need to acquire direct feedback from guests to see how well their food and services are being received. The goal, as always, is to turn diners into satisfied customers.
Despite the amazing reviews about the food, they know that there will always be some room for improvement. They are also not resting on their laurels. Maggiano’s wants to maintain its consistency when it comes to the quality of each meal and the excellence of its service. Go ahead and tell them if they were able to achieve these through the survey.
About Maggiano’s Little Italy
Everybody loves Italian food. The meals served at Maggiano’s Little Italy, in particular, have a lot of loyal devotees. Success came instantly to this restaurant with the first branch catering to eager diners at the corner of Grand Avenue and Clark Street in Chicago almost 30 years ago. No matter the season, people would pack the place just to get a taste of the impressive food on the menu. Sometimes they would wait for hours just to get in because of the long lines.
The food doesn’t only taste good. They are also served in large portions which make them perfect for family gatherings. Those who grew up in Italian-American families will feel right at home. Due to the initial success, there was momentum to build a second site in Illinois. Eventually, many more would open up thanks to the backing of entrepreneurs who believed in the brand. There are now 49 locations all over the country.
How to Complete the Maggiano’s Little Italy Guest Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of browsing web pages.
- A receipt from Maggiano’s.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- Go to the survey page at www.maggianos-survey.com.
- Get your receipt from the restaurant ready.
- Enter the code found on this receipt. It features three blocks of code separated by spaces. Click on the link provided on the page to see a sample receipt with highlighted codes. It will be clearly labelled at the middle portion of the paper.
- Click on the “Submit” button to process the code and be taken to the next page.
- Begin answering the survey questions.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy Official Site: http://www.maggianos.com/