The Maids is a well-loved cleaning company with a focus on residential customers. The company is committed to keeping homes and families healthier and happier. It is this dedication to their customers that has made The Maids the leading residential cleaning company in the U.S. and Canada. The Maids and their staff have achieved this success partly because of their desire to get better and better through the help of their customer’s unbiased opinions.
For this reason, The Maids team created the Maids customer feedback survey. It can be found by visiting www.maids.com/feedback. Though the survey takes only a few minutes to complete, it allows for plenty of space to speak your mind and have your voice be heard. This is how The Maids continue to improve their services and learn of other ways that they can make their thriving cleaning business even better as the years go by. Let’s take a minute to learn a little bit about this cleaning powerhouse and how it came to fame.
About The Maids
Founded in 1979, The Maids was started by Daniel J. Bishop who grew to great success at the tender age of 21 thanks to his janitorial company Bishop Building Services. Each Maid Team consisted of 4 maids to get the job done effectively, providing clients with a deep-down clean. Each Maid Team always arrived in a recognizable yellow car.
Today The Maids is a cleaning service that operates within the United States and Canada alike. With more than 140 franchises across 90 major Canadian and U.S. cities, the company continues to grow because they base every new branch on customer satisfaction and pride in a job well done. If you are looking for The Maids office, you won’t have to look far. They can be found over 3 Canadian provinces and a whopping 40 major U.S. cities.
How to Participate in the MAIDS Customer Feedback Survey
What You Will Need:
- Your Maid’s Team Code.
- A working internet connection.
- A few minutes out of your day to complete the survey.
- Go to www.maids.com/feedback.
- Enter your Maid’s Team Code into the assigned box.
- Enter the date of your maid service into the assigned box.
- Enter your first name.
- Enter your last name.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your phone number.
- Click the “continue” button.
- Answer the series of questions provided. They will be specific to your unique Maids experience. Remember to click “submit” at the end of your survey to ensure that your survey is collected and read.
- MAIDS Official Site: http://www.maids.com/