The M&S Retail Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online exercise designed to help the company improve their products and services by collecting customers’ feedback. Visit www.makeyourmands.co.uk and tell M&S Retail about your most recent shopping experience at one of their stores.
Your feedback will help them make informed changes and decisions, which will help meet your expectations. The survey will not take you more than ten minutes to complete, and once you complete, you will get a chance to win a £50 M&S gift e-voucher.
M&S Retail Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||M&S Retail Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||http://www.tellmands.co.uk or www.makeyourmands.co.uk|
|Survey Prize||£50 M&S gift e-voucher|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||7 days from receipt date|
|Survey Limit||One per person per receipt|
About M&S Retail
M&S Retail, also known as Marks and Spencer plc, is a large British multinational company headquartered in Westminster, London. It sells clothing, luxury food items, and home products.
Founded in 1884, it is operates 852 stores in the UK and 480 international stores in 59 international territories. In addition, it employs more than 83,000 employees.
How to Enter the M&S Retail Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A basic understanding of English
- A valid receipt from M&S Retail with a survey invitation
Enter By Online:
- Enter the survey site at www.makeyourmands.co.uk.
- Click on the area instructed to start the survey.
- To begin, you need to provide the following information: the unique code on your receipt, which consists of three groups of digits, the date you visited the store, and the time you visited. Click next to proceed.
- Select your age from the drop-down list.
- Specify whether you work for M&S Retail.
- Think of the M&S Retail store where you made your purchase and answer a few questions regarding your overall shopping experience.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- To sign up for the prize draw, you need to enter the following details: your name, email address, postcode, daytime telephone number, and country of residence.
- Specify whether you would like ABA Research, the prize draw sponsor, to pass on your survey responses to M&S Retail for further analysis.
- Specify whether you would be willing to be re-contacted by ABA Research to take part in future research for M&S Retail.
- Click finish to submit the survey.
Enter By Online Video Guide:
The feedback you give will help them understand what you like or dislike about their products, stores, and customer service. This will help them improve their stores and services to enhance your future shopping experiences. As a reward for your time and honesty, you will get a chance enter their monthly sweepstakes drawing to win a £50 M&S gift e-voucher. The drawing is open to people over the age of 16. If you are the lucky winner, you will be contacted by email or telephone within ten business days of the draw.
- M&S Retail Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw Rules: https://feedback.kpmgcx.cloud/WebProd/Resources/_shared/themes/marksandspencer/M&S-PrizeDrawTC.html
- M&S Retail Website: http://www.marksandspencer.com/
Sheia wilkie says
Was. In Hemel Hemlstead store again in food department and was served by Mary-Rose once more! Again given excellent service with a pleasant smile. Code No. 3078 103 183938
I was served today at Trafford centre by a lovely helpful lady. She was a credit to M&S on ladies wear. Her name is Maureen.
4598 126 313395
Dear M&S leaders. In the twenty years of being a director of Norbiton Hall Kingston Upon Thames, I have seen many changes in the areas influencing our business; be it the economy, politics, marketing channels or of course the Kingston Market. Nevertheless, I believe a few things will never change. To me the most important factor, no matter what changes may come, is the engagement of the people driving a M&S business. A passionate, engaged and sustainable team M&S will always be the guarantor for good service and customer satisfaction. Sincerely Paul, customer.
I only want to pass on feedback. I do not want to do a survey or receive entry to a prize draw. Simply I was at MandS food store in Amersham, Bucks. I was throughly looked after by a young girl called Jessica – she went out of her way to be helpful, she was polite and she represented the store extremely well. Please can these comments be passed on to the store. I
marion Hall says
was treated very well in M&S Brentwood today, Food Dept. Very good offers & very well displayed. Staff were polite & gave good service. Have been told to enter code 3256 118 350470 to be entered for monthly draw of £250.