The Mama Fu’s Asian House Survey is a way to reach out to the customers and listen to their feedback. The management is eager to know where they excellent and where they could do better.
Share your thoughts through the short form. A few minutes should be enough to finish answering the questions. Scroll down to see the relevant links and start as soon as you’re ready.
About Mama Fu’s
This restaurant serves Asian comfort food using the best ingredients available. There are plenty of spicy, vegan, and gluten-free options for those with dietary restrictions. They take inspiration from Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Thai, and Vietnamese cuisines.
Most of the locations are scattered within Texas with some crossing the border to Florida, Arkansas, and even the United Arab Emirates. The concept has really taken off with more branches on the way. Aside from their regular menu, they offer catering services that are great for parties.
How to Participate in the Mama Fu’s Asian House Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to spare.
- A computer or smartphone for browsing.
- Go to the survey page at www.mamafus.com/feedback.
- The form is embedded on the main site. Spend a few minutes to fill it out as best as you can to help the business get better.
- Start by typing your contact details including your name and email address.
- Select the branch of Mama Fu’s that you recently went to from the drop-down list.
- Provide the exact date when you made your order.
- Select the time range from the options presented.
- Indicate the type of order from dine in, delivery, pickup, or catering.
- If you remember the name of the person who served you, then write it on the blank space. Otherwise, move on to the next page.
- Read a few statements and indicate your degree of concurrent with each. They relate to the timeliness of the service, accuracy of the order, and quality of the food.
- Assess the probability that you will tell your loved ones about the place and encourage them to visit.
- Rate your overall interaction with the service staff.
- Assess the probability that you will come back to eat again.
- Provide your overall assessment of the experience considering every variable presented.
- Tell them what you thought of as the best part of the experience.
- Indicate whether you would like more information regarding their catering menu.
- Wait for the confirmation email.
- Mama Fu’s Website: http://www.mamafus.com/