Martin Strings is a label belonging to Martin Guitar, a company that has been around for almost two centuries long. Martin Guitar has made it this far because of its deep dedication to creating the best instruments and accessories around but also because of their passion for providing musicians with what they need to make their music truly unique.
Because the brand cares so much about its consumer, they created the in-depth Martin Strings customer feedback survey to give consumers a direct line to their ears. The company listens to every feedback it receives and uses this information to make their product even better.
About Martin Strings
Martin Strings is a Martin and Co. label that provides musicians with high quality strings for their favorite guitars. The company has been making their own brand of guitar strings since 1970. However, this is not the beginning of this age-old company.
For 183 years, Martin Guitar has been creating some of the finest instruments the world has ever seen… or played. From television to Broadway, Martin Guitar has made its mark on pop culture and the hearts of every musician who has ever picked up one of its products for a strum.
How to Participate in the Martin Strings Customer Feedback Survey
What You’ll Need:
- A working internet connection.
- A few minutes out of the day to complete the questionnaire.
- Visit www.martinguitar.com/surveys to begin the survey.
- Get out your register receipt to identify your purchase.
- Enter your first and last name into the provided box.
- Enter your email address.
- Select “yes” or “no” to be entered on to the Martin Strings email list.
- Select the correct box when asked how many years you have been playing the guitar.
- Select the autistic strings that you use on a regular basis. If you do not see your brand, use the text box to type it in.
- Type in why you like your current strings into the text box.
- Enter where you typically buy strings in the text box.
- Select what characteristics you look for in strings from the options below. Use the text box when you have additional characteristics you search for that are not listed.
- Select how often you usually change your strings.
- Enter how often they start to sound bad in the text box.
- Click “continue” and finish the remaining questions to have your voice be heard.
- Martin Strings Website: https://www.martinguitar.com/