Every day, McDonald’s serves more than 65 million people in over 119 countries. Are you one of them? Are you in the Philippines? McDonalds Philippines is proud to have you as a valuable customer. The company is looking for ways to serve you better. That is why it will be good you complete the McDonalds Philippines customer care survey. Your feedback, thoughts, complaints, and suggestions are very important to the company. You are important to McDonald’s. You are part of the reason McDonald’s is still in business. Therefore, your happiness with the services and products of McDonald’s is good news to management and employees.
Let McDonald’s know if you are a satisfied customer. The feedback of satisfied customers always motivates employees to maintain top standards. Do you have negative feedback? If that is the case, indicate it on McDonalds Philippines customer care survey. McDonald’s personnel always look into the complaints of customers and subsequently implement corrective measures.
About McDonalds Philippines
George T. Yang established the first McDonalds restaurant in the Philippines in 1981. The restaurant he established still stands at its original location in Manila. First Golden Arches in the Philippines, a franchise of McDonalds Corporation, operates McDonalds Philippines. There are more than 500 operating McDonald restaurants in the Philippines. Eighty percent of them are located in Metro Manila and Luzon. McDonalds Philippines plans to open more restaurants in other parts of the country.
In 2016, McDonalds Philippines opened 45 new restaurants. In 2017, this company announced that it plans to spend PHP3.5 billion in store expansion. There are also plans to construct a new meat plant. In Asia, the Philippines is the third biggest market for McDonald’s after China and Japan. That is because of a large consumer market that is getting stronger. The middle class in the Philippines is expanding.
How to Complete the McDonalds Philippines Customer Care Survey
What You Will Need:
- A mobile device or a computer.
- An internet connection.
- An understanding of the English language.
- Around 5 minutes.
- Visit www.mcdonalds.com.ph/customer_care.
- Enter your name, gender, birth date, and age.
- Enter your email address and phone number.
- Enter information about your residence: house number, city.
- Provide information about the McDonald store you visited, date of visit, and time of visit.
- Write a personal message (opinion, comment, feedback, complaint).
- Type the code shown and click the submit button.
- McDonalds Philippines Website: https://www.mcdonalds.com.ph/