Service Management Group is a premier survey-making company that has earned the trust of many businesses. Most companies know how important it is to collect customer feedback since it is the customer that drives the business. Now, most small companies can easily gauge customer dissatisfaction since there aren’t many customers, but this is a difficult task for bigger companies like Metro. This is why the Metro Customer Experience Survey created by the Service Management Group is so important.
The survey created by this company makes questionnaires that are specific to each business. Some questionnaires are made to gauge how customers perceive service while others want to see how well the company’s team is representing the company. Other surveys are made to evaluate various aspects. The details make surveys valuable to a company, and the Service Management Group understands that.
Metro Plus or Metro Inc. is a Canadian food retailer, which is well-known in areas like Quebec and Ontario. The company is headquartered in Montreal, which is in the middle of Quebec. The company operates a number of stores and is considered one of the most popular grocery stores in the areas.
At the moment, there are more than 350 locations throughout these regions. It should be noted that Metro Plus does operate a few discount supermarkets, one by the name of Super C and the other called Food Basics. Both of these discount super markets are well-known. Metro Plus also operates a quaint store in certain areas, such as Quebec called Marché Richelieu. The store is quite large, and it only wants to grow. This is probably one reason why it continues to satisfy the customer using all the tools available to the company, including the Metro Customer Experience Survey.
How to Enter in the Metro Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A device that will grant you reliable Internet access.
- Must be able to read and understand English or French.
- Will need the receipt in order to enter some vital information into the survey.
- Visit www.metrosondage.ca so that you can start the survey.
- Be as honest as possible and accurate in order to make your survey more valuable to Metro.
- Survey will ask some personal information, like gender and contact information. Remember, there is $1,000 grocery prize given away every month to one lucky person who decided to give some feedback.
- You will need to enter the access code that is located on the receipt.
- You want to keep the confirmation code given to you at the end of the survey just in case you are contacted by Metro.
- Metro Customer Experience Survey Contest Rules: https://metrosondage.ca/page/rules
- Metro Customer Experience Survey Previous Winners: https://metrosondage.ca/page/winners
- Metro Customer Experience Survey Need Help: https://metrosondage.ca/page/help