By conducting the Microsoft Store Visitor Survey, the company wants to customers’ opinions about the business, its services, and its products. Customer feedback is vital in the modern business environment because it offers businesses valuable market insight they can use to improve their offerings, thereby enhancing overall customer experiences. Listening to what customers have to say is the only way to guarantee that they are getting the products and/or services they actually want. Successful companies like Microsoft depend on customer feedback to make smart business decisions to ensure that their products will solve or fulfill customers’ needs. As one of the most innovative companies in the world, Microsoft aims to create products and offer services that exceed their customers’ expectations.
In the modern business world, businesses that are able to intertwine product/service development and customer feedback tend to be the ones that enjoy a strong competitive edge over their competition. They also earn raving reviews and strong customer loyalty. Measuring customer satisfaction will help Microsoft determine whether its products and/or services meet or fall short of customer expectations. Businesses conduct customer satisfaction surveys in person, via the phone, via email, or through a mobile app or website.
The Microsoft Store Visitor Survey is an online survey that will allow respondents to take it from the comfort of their home or office. The feedback they give will help the company monitor and track how satisfied they are with its offerings over time. As a token of appreciation for your valuable feedback and time, Microsoft will give you a chance to enter a prize draw to win a Surface. You can refer to the official prize draw rules to determine whether you are eligible.
About Microsoft Store
Owned and operated by Microsoft and specializing in computer software, hardware, and consumer electronics, Microsoft Store is a retail store chain and online shopping site that aims to improve the Microsoft retail and PC purchase experience for people worldwide. The company’s aim is to help people make smarter decisions about their computer software and hardware purchases.
How to Participate in the Microsoft Store Visitor Survey
You will need:
- A mobile device or PC with Internet access.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A Microsoft Store receipt with a survey invitation.
- Visit www.microsoftfeedback.com to begin the survey.
- Choose your preferred language to proceed.
- Specify your primary reason for visiting the store, your transaction code, and the date of visit.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Submit the survey.
- Microsoft Store Visitor Survey Official Rules: https://survey2.securestudies.com/wi/Visitor/MicrosoftStoreRules_EN.htm
- Microsoft Store Website: https://www.microsoft.com/