———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Miss Selfridge Store Feedback Survey wants to know what you thought of your shopping experience with them. Go ahead and share your insights for a chance to win prizes in the monthly draw.
Answer the questions frankly based on your latest visit. It will only take a few minutes. Use the link below to access the feedback form.
About Miss Selfridge
This is a high street fashion retailer in the UK founded in 1966 and owned by the Arcadia Group. It is aimed at young women with a flagship store in London.
Among the brand’s most famous models are Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Saffron Burrows, and Nicolette Sheridan. They have multiple stores in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa and the Americas.
How to Enter the Miss Selfridge Store Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A web-enabled device.
- A reliable Internet service.
- Residency in the British Isles and at least 16 years of age for the draw.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey page at www.missselfridge.com/feedback.
- The splash page will thank you for shopping at their stores. It will also provide the rationale for the survey and entice you to participate by mentioning the prizes for their sweepstakes (tablet, gift certificate or cash). Click START to proceed.
- Specify the location where you went to. Type keywords on the search box and pick the right one from the results. You could also enter the store number as illustrated in the sample receipt.
- From the quality of your experience, will you recommend the store to friends and family? Rate the likelihood between 0 and 10.
- Assess your overall satisfaction with your latest visit.
- Rate different areas of the store. Make sure to focus on your last visit and the specific location. For instance, judge its cleanliness, layout, fitting rooms, overall look, stocks, displays, music, atmosphere, and so on. Options include Very Poor, Poor, Fair, Good and Excellent. Choose Not Applicable if you have no comment.
- Apply the same rating system to the service provided by the store. Were you made to feel welcome? Was the till queue managed well? Was the staff wearing fashionable outfits? Were you able to get help on the shop floor? Mention any member of the staff who made a big impression. Provide details.
- Write about the things that went well with your visit. Specify the things that they could improve on.
- Tell them the main reason for your visit and who you were shopping for. Describe your mindset.
- If you made a purchase, specify the number of items and the amount you spent.
- Determine the likelihood that you’ll come back.
- Describe the frequency of your visits to Miss Selfridge stores and the online shop.
- Describe yourself with gender, age group, employment status, and post code (optional).
- Provide your contact details for updates.
- Miss Selfridge Store Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?isLoggedIn=false&pageSize=40&catalogId=33055&viewAllFlag=false&langId=-1&categoryId=646605&beginIndex=1&sort_field=Relevance&storeId=12554&interstitial=true&dimSelected=/en/msuk/category/terms-and-conditions-298982/home?TS=1458037353091#fragment-11
- Miss Selfridge Website: http://www.missselfridge.com/