The Monical’s Pizza Customer Experience Survey will only take a few minutes of your time. Join to help the restaurant improve its services. You will also receive an exclusive offer upon completion. A link to the survey page can be found below. Follow the instructions and you’ll be done before you know it. Just remember to keep the receipt as it will contain the access codes.
Monicals-feedback.com Survey Details
Monical’s Pizza Customer Experience Survey
Survey Official Website
Get an Offer
Survey Expiry Date
Within 7 days
One survey per person per purchase
About Monical’s Pizza
This pizza chain was founded by the Monical family way back in 1959. The first location was in Tolono, Illinois where friends and neighbors expressed their full support. Before long, more branches were established in nearby areas including some in other states. Dozens of them are currently in operation, providing families with a wholesome place to dine in.
Monical’s is famous for its thin crust pizza. A variety of flavors are available on the menu. These are topped with garlic salt as well as basil. A Sweet and Tart French dressing is often served alongside the slices as customers like to dip theirs before every bite. The slices are cut into small squares instead of the usual wedges.
How to Enter the Monical’s Pizza Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or similar device with a modern browser.
- A good Internet connection.
- About 5 minutes to answer the questions.
- A recent receipt from Monical’s Pizza.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.monicals-feedback.com.
- On the landing page, you will be asked to enter a 2-digit code on a text box. This is actually the store’s code and you can find it printed on your receipt’s survey invitation. Go to the next page when you’re ready.
- You will then be taken to the welcome remarks of the company’s president. It will explain why the survey exists, how they plan to use the information gathered, and what you can get out of participation. Essentially, they use the feedback to improve their systems and provide respondents with an offer code as thanks. Enter the order number from the upper portion of the receipt on the text box.
- On the next page, tell them when you made the visit including the date and time.
- Indicate the frequency of your visits to the restaurant.
- Gauge the likelihood that you’ll come back to make another order in the next month. Assess the chances that you’ll recommend them to your loved ones.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with the restaurant’s food, location, staff, and so on.
- Provide ideas on how things could be improved for your next visits.
- Get the redemption code and present it to the staff to avail of the offer.
- Monical’s Website: http://www.monicals.com/