———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Murale Customer Experience Survey is a necessary tool to keep the business going in the right direction. Shoppers are encouraged to participate so that their impressions and suggestions can be recorded. The management collects this for appropriate action. If there’s anything wrong, rest assured that these will be corrected.
This will not take too much of your time. You may finish it in 5-10 minutes. Participants can also win a $200 gift card for future purchases. Those who complete the survey will be entered in the draw for a chance to claim the prize. Note that only Canadian residents are eligible for this. The link can be found here: www.muralesurvey.ca.
This is Canada’s favorite beauty store. It provides a wide variety of products from the biggest brands in a modern space with classy interiors. You can find a lot of make-up kits, fragrances, and skin care products on the shelves. Aside from the impressive array of products, there’s also a dermatological skin care center, brow bar, teeth whitening, facial rooms, and other cosmetic services for clients.
The buying team is highly experienced. They are familiar with different brands from all over the world, resulting in shelves with incredibly diverse offerings. Aside from the top names, there are also up-and-coming brands out there for those who are looking for something new and fresh. Its staff members are well-trained to serve customers efficiently and provide sage advice when asked.
How to Enter the Murale Customer Experience Survey
What You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- An invite code from the store.
- Canadian residency for prize eligibility.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.muralesurvey.ca.
- On the welcome page, select the language you prefer between English and French.
- Enter the 10-digit survey certificate number on the survey invitation and click the “Launch” button.
- Enter your contact details including your name and email.
- Provide information regarding your previous visit including the time and date. Describe the items you bought and amount spent on them.
- Rate the service provided by the staff at the store.
- Rate the place itself and your overall experience.
- Make suggestions for improvement or give a commendation for exemplary service.
Murale is the place to be if you would like the best and most effective beauty products in Canada. It even provides a number of cosmetic services so you can make the most out of your visits. After shopping, use your invite code to join the survey and evaluate your experience.
- Murale Customer Experience Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.muralesurvey.ca/report/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=447060a6-3d25-4992-aa4d-b5369f6c490c&v=0&type=0&tag=contestrules
- Murale Official Website: http://www.murale.ca/