Brought to you by the Service Management Group, the Bettys Customer Satisfaction Survey is a tool through which Bettys finds out how happy or otherwise its customers were when they last shopped at Bettys. This information is acquired so that Bettys can enhance its products and services, and also better the shopping experience for the customer in the process.
Bettys uses the online survey to gauge how the different aspects of the business are doing and what sections are enjoying maximum footfalls. Bettys wants to stay relevant and this survey tool is helping the company acquire pertinent information that ensures the relevancy is intact, especially in an age where corporates are entering the food industry.
Bettys is a baking and confectionary shop that was first opened in 1919. A Swiss baker, Frederick Belmont founded this company to further develop his baking skills. Bettys currently has six shops in Yorkshire, making the Bettys name quite popular not just in the UK but also in other parts of the world, since foreigners visiting Yorkshire happen to visit the bakery by chance or will. By the way, there’s no clear reason why the bakery was named “Bettys”.
Thanks to this global popularity, Bettys also delivers food across borders, even to places as far away as Tokyo. There is also the Bettys Cookery School that imparts knowledge on baking and food. However, despite being in the industry for close to a century, Bettys is still a family-run business, which explains why it’s not as omnipresent as other popular food chains.
How to Complete the Bettys Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A Bettys receipt.
- A good Internet connection and computer (desktop or mobile device).
- The ability to read instructions in English and understand them.
- To start the survey, head to www.mybettys.co.uk. After launching the page, you would be greeted with a disclaimer that talks about privacy policies and the tools used for making the survey possible.
- Upon accepting it, you would be taken to a page where information relating to the last time you shopped at Bettys must be typed in. Enter the following details from the receipt: Bettys shopping receipt number, date and time of receipt, and the total amount spent.
- Once typed in, you would be presented with a set of questions that will seek more information and clarity about your shopping experience at Bettys. Recollect your experience to answer the questions.
- Answer the questions as candidly as possible.
- After finishing the primary survey questions, you would be asked if you want to participate in the Taste of Bettys Gift Box prize draw. If yes, furnish your personal contact information.
- Remember, not all buyers are eligible to enter Bettys’ prize draw only those who are 18 years or older and reside in the UK are eligible.
- Bettys Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw Rules: https://www.mybettys.co.uk/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=103922
- Bettys Website: https://www.bettys.co.uk/