Powered by Service Management Group, Burger King Philippines customer experience survey is a marketing research tool through which the popular fast food chain tries to acquire the candid feedback from customers about its products and services. Available at www.mybkexperience-ph.com, the survey is a clear indication that even the biggest brands in the world have to constantly work on improving their products and service to hold on to their top market standings.
If you are in a business where you meet and interact with your customers daily, it would be a sin to not make your patrons an integrative part of your daily operations. Businesses that listen to their buyers are the ones that survive and thrive. Customers not just have grievances and complaints to register, but also have suggestions to put forward. At times, such constructive feedback may have not crossed the minds of even the top management of a firm.
Mybkexperience-ph.com Survey Details
Burger King Philippines Customer Experience Survey
Survey Official Website
Get one free regular thick cut fries
Survey Expiry Date
Within 7 days
One survey per person per purchase
About Burger King Philippines
Burger King may not be as popular as McDonald’s but it can certainly give the “Golden Arches” a serious run for its money. Burger King sees more than 11 million visitors every day across its various branches worldwide. And the major reason for this huge following is the restaurant’s great-tasting, high-quality, and most importantly affordable food.
The fast food restaurant was founded in 1954, and it has grown leaps and bounds ever since. In fact, Burger King is the second biggest fast food chain globally. One of the major reasons why the brand has managed to stay relevant all these years is its relentless commitment to signature recipes, premium ingredients, and family-friendly service.
How to Enter the Burger King Philippines Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A Burger King receipt.
- A computer or mobile device connected to the Internet.
- The capacity to read and comprehend English.
Enter By Online:
- For the survey, head to www.mybkexperience-ph.com. On the page, you would first have to agree with the site’s cookie usage. Click Continue if you have no issues with the same.
- You would then land on the survey page. To qualify for the survey, enter the survey code that’s printed on your receipt.
- Once you enter the code and move ahead, you’ll be presented with a set of questions about Burger King’s products and services and your overall experience snacking/dining at the fast food joint.
- Burger King Philippines’ menu may differ from what you get in America. If you’re accustomed to the American Burger King experience, you may probably not like everything that’s served in the fast food chain’s Philippines branch. If so, go ahead and express your disapproval.
- Be honest with your responses, as only that would help Burger King enhance its offerings, resulting in a much better experience the next time you happen to eat at the fast food joint.
- After completing the survey, you would be provided a discount code, which you may redeem during your next purchase at Burger King.
- Burger King Philippines Official site: https://www.burgerkingdelivery.com.ph/
- Burger King US Official Site: http://www.bk.com/
How crazy BK’s survey is. 🙂 i’ve logged on to complain but they “had enough for the day”?
BK#19185 in Raffle’s Center Ortigas, from the time i entered until i took my order, the cashier was so rude – not communicating, not smiling, not minding whether the change she gave me would slip from my hand.
Upon getting my order, crew were talking about going home. Yes, they all want to go home!
And the tables are so untidy. How come after 30 minutes of finishing my meal, the table next where im eating is still wet from the last customer’s use.
Im a BK fan. Its my first time in this branch and i wont come back here…
Jessica s says
I’m sick of getting a number 9 and it’s always burnt I pay for my food and I would love to have it the way it’s to be made. This is 3 times now this happen in ebensburg pa one.. I’m not every happy person.