Customer satisfaction is the foundation of human experience, reflecting one’s liking of an organization’s business activities. The most effective customer experience surveys measure how services and products offered by an organization fall short, meet, or exceed customer expectation. The Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey is designed to help the company confirm or understand what their customers like, dislike, or where they would like to see improvement. The company understands that the fastest way to improve their products and services is by listening and then acting on what their customers really want.
High customer satisfaction is a strong predictor of customer loyalty, customer retention, and product repurchase. Chick-fil-A values your honest feedback, whether positive or negative. The company’s main focus is on creating and reinforcing positive and memorable experiences to retain existing customers and attract new ones. Your feedback will produce useful and meaningful information, which is appropriate for different needs, uses, and situations.
Chick-fil-A is a large fast food restaurant chain founded in 1946 in Hapeville, Georgia. Currently headquartered in College Park, Georgia, it is credited with the boneless breast of chicken sandwich. The company has steadily grown to become the country’s largest restaurant chain serving quick-service chicken. This is based on domestic annual sales with more than 1,900 outlets in 42 states and the District of Columbia.
The company is still family owned and privately held, and enjoys 47 successive years of positive sales growth. With nearly $6 billion in sales in 2014, Chick-fil-A continues to set itself apart by pioneering delicious products and innovations.
How to Complete the Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A recent, valid receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey site at www.mycfavisit.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the 22-digit serial number printed on your receipt and click start to begin the survey.
- Select your visit type.
- Answer a series of simple questions regarding your most recent visit to a Chick-fil-A restaurant.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Write the validation code you get on your receipt and take it with you during your next visit to a Chick-fil-A restaurant.
- Chick-fil-A Website: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/