Complete the Coborn’s Customer satisfaction survey and tell them how you felt about your most recent shopping experience. Was there anything about it that disappointed you? Did you receive exceptional service? Your feedback is important and appreciated. There are many reasons why Coborn’s are conducting this survey. For starters, measuring customer experience and satisfaction will help them improve their levels of employee engagement. The survey will give the company’s employees ownership of their roles and reveal the impact of their work. It will help them understand you and give them the insight they need to serve you better.
Customers like to know that they are being listened to; not just being heard. Coborn’s will take your feedback seriously and act on your suggestions. Whether the service you received fell short or exceeded your expectations, the survey will give you the opportunity to speak your mind. Customers change and markets evolve; therefore, it is important for businesses to find out whether their products and services offer the best solutions.
Coborn’s is a successful employee owned business with more than 120 locations across the Midwest, including 48 grocery stores. The company employs more than 7,400 employees, and is expanding and continually improving its operations to become a company that employees and customers are proud of. Coborn’s has a simple mission and vision: to be the best place to shop and work. They do this by offering the best value to their customers and doing what is ethically right.
The company offers several grocery store formats, including Save-A-Lot, Cash Wise, and Coborn’s. Besides its brick and mortar stores, the company has an online grocery ordering and delivery service called Cash Wise Delivers and CobornsDelivers. It also owns and operates 35 liquor stores, plus a fuel and convenience store division, distribution center, pharmacy division, in-house central bakery, in-house grocery warehouse, and Tops Cleaners.
How to Complete the Coborn’s Customer satisfaction survey
You Will Need:
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access.
- A recent Coborn’s store receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English.
- Visit the survey site at www.mycobornsfeedback.com.
- Enter the 4-digit store location number from your survey invitation.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to take the survey.
- Begin the survey.
- Answer all questions truthfully and thoroughly.
- Provide your contact information for sweepstakes entry purposes.
- Provide your 5-digit zip code.
- Submit the survey.
- Coborn’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: Click here
- Coborn’s Website: http://www.coborns.com/