———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
Chevrolet Dealership Customer Satisfaction Survey, powered by the customer feedback management platform Empathica, is designed to gauge customer experience at any of the thousands of Chevrolet dealerships all around the world. Chevrolet employs certified service expert technicians who are qualified to attend to all your vehicle’s needs and you can avail the service of these technicians at any of the Chevrolet dealerships.
As one of the oldest automobile brands in the history, Chevrolet commands an enormous amount of respect and trust. The customer satisfaction survey helps the brand to keep track of customer experiences at any of its numerous dealership venues. You can visit a dealership to purchase a car, to get your Chevrolet vehicle serviced or for the purpose of browsing. Whatever is the case, your feedback provides the brand with precise information about a particular dealership venue and if the personnel there were able to meet your expectations and how well. The feedback helps the brand to better understand customer expectations, and on the basis of that knowledge, build greater value and facilitate optimum satisfaction for people visiting their dealership locations.
Chevrolet or Chevy, as it is fondly known as, is the American automobile division of General Motors (GM). Founded back in 1911 by William C. Durant as the Chevrolet Motor Company, Chevrolet’s operations at present encompass more than 140 countries in the world. Back in 2011, incidentally the centenary year of its foundation, the brand had witnessed record global sales of 4.76 million vehicles worldwide.
The huge range of Chevrolet vehicles include full size, mid-size, compact, sub compact, SUVs, MPVs, concept car, muscle car, trucks, vans and crossovers. The brand has also made a name for itself in the new age experimental car sector and Chevrolet Volt is regarded as the first mass produced electric vehicle in the world. In addition, the comprehensive range of Chevrolet accessories add greater value to the band and all Chevrolet vehicles come with its own recommended set of accessories designed by the brand.
How to Enter the Chevrolet Dealership Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Access to internet plus any device (PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet) that supports internet browsing.
- A SURVEY ENTRY CODE provided to you by the dealership staff when you visit a particular Chevy dealership.
Enter By Online:
- Visit this site to start the survey: www.mydealerfeedback.com.
- Enter the Survey Entry Code at the prescribed box.
- Next, you will be led to a page where you will need to specify your reason for visiting the dealership venue and based on your experience, leave a one to five-star rating for that dealership venue.
- Based on the rating you provide, you will be asked to answer a couple of questions where you basically relate your visit and experience in greater details.
- Upon the completion of this part, the survey will request you to provide basic personal information and your contact number which will then be used to enter your name in the daily sweepstake which gives you the opportunity to win a daily $1000 prize plus other prizes valued at US$1,500.
The Chevrolet dealership survey is a great tool for sharing your experience of a particular dealership location with the company. By completing the survey, you help the brand to understand your expectations and improve the quality of service at their dealership venues. In addition, the survey couples up as an opportunity to win some happy bucks for yourself.
- Chevrolet Official Website: http://www.chevrolet.com/