The Holland & Barret Customer Feedback Survey is tailored to get actionable feedback from their customers. With all the dangers lurking around us, people are becoming more conscious about the things they consume. The company wants to help their customers achieve their health and wellness goals.
Take the survey to let the company know if their products worked for you. Inform them about your experience with their staff whether these are good or bad. Both are welcome as will aid the business improve even further. You can find the survey at www.myhbvisit.co.uk.
About Holland & Barrett
Holland & Barrett has made a name for itself by selling healthy food to its customers. It began way back in 1870 when its founders, William Holland and Alfred Barrett, brought a grocery store which initially sold clothing and groceries. It was only later that their focus shifted to health and wellness. It currently maintains more than a thousand stores across the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Sweden, the Netherlands, UAE, Singapore, China, Spain, Malta, Gibraltar, Cyprus, India and Georgia. H&B employs about 7000 workers and rakes in around £640 million in annual revenues.
Nowadays, its shelves are filled with supplements, vitamins, vegetarian food, sports nutrition, natural beauty products, weight management solutions, and homeopathy remedies. Those with severe allergies can also count on the store to carry products that are free from offending substances such as nuts, peanuts, milk, wheat, soya and gluten. Loyal customers can avail of a rewards card to earn points and perks. Their website features health tips and great recipes for those who love to cook.
How to Complete the Holland & Barret Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A receipt or survey invitation from Holland & Barrett.
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of web browsing like a PC, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- Go to the survey site at www.myhbvisit.co.uk.
- There will also be two text boxes that you must fill up. One is for the store number and the other is for the receipt number.
- Get the receipt from your most recent visit to the store. This will have the necessary details as indicated in the page graphic. A survey invitation, on the other hand, will contain the store number.
- Tell them more about your visit such as the location, date, time, and overall experience. Rate your satisfaction will the products and services you received. Tell them how likely it is that you are going to return and recommend them to others.
- Answer all other relevant questions with candor and expound on them whenever possible in the text boxes provided.
- Leave your email address so that you can be notified in case you win in the daily draw.
- Holland & Barret Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.myhbvisit.co.uk/websurvey/2/rules/179
- Holland & Barrett Official Site: http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/