The Krispy Kreme Guest Satisfaction Survey is designed to highlight the company’s strengths and weaknesses from its customers’ point of view. By analyzing the feedback they receive, they are able to focus on areas of their business that achieve low satisfaction ratings and prioritize improvement measures that can remedy serious issues in those areas. Such measures can take the form of changes to employee training or business processes. If the feedback indicates poor performance in employee friendliness, for example, Krispy Kreme may be able to improve performance by training their employees.
Krispy Kreme understands that guest satisfaction levels have an impact on their ability to retain customers. If feedback indicates low satisfaction across several areas, the company faces the risk of customers defecting to competitors. In fact, a single survey can give a snapshot of customers’ satisfaction at a given point in time. Therefore, Krispy Kreme conducts several surveys over a period of time to measure the results of the improvement measures they have undertaken.
MyKrispykremevisit.com Survey Details
|Survey Name||Krispy Kreme Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||https://www.mykrispykremevisit.com/|
|Age Limit||18 Years and Over|
|Survey Reward||Get Free Coupons|
|Entry Limit||One per person per receipt|
|Receipt Expiry||3 Days|
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is a successful doughnut and coffeehouse chain headquartered in Winston Salem, North Carolina. The first store opened its doors in 1937 after Vernon Rudolph, the company’s founder, purchased a secret doughnut recipe from a French chef based in New Orleans. The then started selling doughnuts to several grocery stores from a rented building in Salem.
As the delicious smell of doughnuts drifted into the streets, people stopped to ask whether they could buy fresh doughnuts. He came up with an idea to cut a hole in the outside wall and started selling his doughnuts directly to customers on the sidewalk. Today, the company is operating 1,000 stores in Kansas City, KS.
How to Enter the Krispy Kreme Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A mobile device or computer with internet access
- A valid and recent Krispy Kreme receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English
Enter By Online:
- Visit the survey site at www.mykrispykremevisit.com.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code on your Krispy Kreme receipt.
- Select the time printed on the top of your receipt.
- Click ‘Start” to begin the survey.
- Describe your visit, i.e., drive-in or carryout.
- Answer some questions based on your most recent Krispy Kreme experience.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Fill out your contact information in the spaces provided to become a friend of Krispy Kreme.
- Write down the validation code you receive on your Krispy Kreme receipt.
The company knows that satisfied guests usually return and purchase more, and tell their friends about their shopping experiences. Krispy Kreme wants to know what you think about their stores, the products they offer, and their services. This user-friendly online survey will give you the opportunity to speak your mind. Whether positive or negative, your feedback matters. Upon completion, you will get a validation code to use as a coupon for the offer printed on your receipt.
- Krispy Kreme Website: https://www.krispykreme.com/