The Marketplace Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey gives shoppers a chance to share their thoughts about the store to the management. Their opinions will be considered in crafting future policies and training staff. They welcome candid feedback for all aspects of the shopping experience.
Those who complete the survey are entitled to join the monthly prize draw where they can win a $100 gift card. If you are interested, then scroll down to find the helpful links.
MyMarketplacefeedback.com Survey Details
|Survey Name||Marketplace Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||http://www.mymarketplacefeedback.com|
|Age Limit||18 Years and Over|
|Survey Reward||$100 Gift card|
|Entry Limit||One per person per receipt|
|Receipt Expiry||7 Days|
About Marketplace Foods
This grocery store is part of the Coborn family which also includes Cash Wise and Save-A-Lot. This is also the company behind Ace Hardware, Country Floral, and Subway. Marketplace Foods is focused on providing the best retail experience to its customers with fresh ingredients and healthy options.
They publish weekly ads that feature discounted items and new products. Their loyalty program allows shoppers to save while getting rewards. The brand is currently focused on Wisconsin with more locations on the way. Aside from selling groceries, they also have a pharmacy, a bakery, a coffee shop, a liquor store, and many more.
How to Enter the Marketplace Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to spare.
- A computer or smartphone for browsing.
- A receipt from Marketplace Foods.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.mymarketplacefeedback.com.
- On the welcome page, you will be encouraged to join to help them measure performance and get a chance to win a gift card. Enter the 4-digit store code from the receipt.
- Indicate the date and time of your visit to the store. Select the specific location.
- Select all the sections that you visited from the list presented.
- Give your overall assessment of the experience in this instance.
- Provide a more surgical assessment of each element of the experience. Rate the performance of the staff, the availability of the stocks, the quality of the products, the attractiveness of the displays, the cleanliness of the store, the competitiveness of the prices, the waiting time at the counter, and so on.
- Share your ideas on how the store could be improved based on everything that you saw.
- Talk about any problems that you might have encountered in detail.
- If there was an exceptional staff member, then provide the name and the narrative.
- Enter your contact details for prize draw notifications.
- Marketplace Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules: https://www.onlinekmc.com/downloads/customdownloads/Coborns_Sweepstakes_rules.pdf
- Marketplace Official Website: https://www.marketplacefoodswi.com/
Mary Arnett says
I just want to make a suggestion, I got a homestyle chicken sandwich today in your Ontario ,Oh Restaurant drive thru ,My sandwich was undercooked the breading was wet .I could not finish this sandwich ..good thing I had fries and a drink ..I was to far from town to return. .Just asking to cook a little longer..