Take the MR MIKES Guest Satisfaction Survey to make your thoughts known. Evaluate your dining experience and help them get better for your future visits.
The survey link can be found below along with instructions on how to proceed. Don’t forget to keep the receipt as you’ll need it to enter the site.
About Mr. Mike’s
If you’re a fan of steakhouses, then you should check out Mr Mike’s. It’s a chain that’s based in Canada with its first location being in Vancouver. The founders are the brothers Constabaris who wanted to create a low-cost dining place for families. That was back in 1960.
They created a self-serve restaurant that provides a full buffet. They also specialize in burgers and grilled steak. They make their own special sauce and serve their mains with fresh French loaf. The business has had its ups and downs. Today there are 25 locations around the country.
How to Participate in the MR MIKES Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or any other device that can access the web.
- A nice and reliable Internet connection.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt from Mr Mike’s.
- Go to the survey site at www.mymrmikesvisit.com.
- Get your receipt from Mr Mike’s and enter the following details from it: the date, time, purchase amount, and survey entry code. Refer to the pictures on the left-hand side to find each of them. Click ENTER when you’re done.
- Find the location that you visited from the list. Describe your type of order and the kind of food items you got from the menu.
- Give your overall rating for this particular dining experience. Follow this up by rating various elements of the service, food and place. Assess the cleanliness, the service speed, the accuracy of orders, the value of the food, the availability of items, and so on.
- Think about the highs and the lows of your visit. Tell the management your ideas on how they can make the place better in the future. Mention the name of the server who went above and beyond to make your stay a pleasant one.
- Answer the questions that are meant for classification purposes such as gender, age range, and household income.
- If you would like to get notifications and offers from the restaurant, enter your name and contact details on the spaces provided.
- MR MIKES Guest Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.mymrmikesvisit.com/websurvey/2/rules/55
- Mr Mike’s Website: https://www.mrmikes.ca/