The O’Neill’s Pub Guest Satisfaction Survey was set up by Service Management Group. This organization has been creating surveys for some time. The company’s goal is to connect a business with its customer base. It is no secret that connecting with customers can be difficult when a company grows. O’Neill’s Pub likely trusted Service Management Group because the success rate of their surveys has always been high.
Service Management Group created a survey that would help O Neill’s Pub figure out what customers want from the establishment. The company was also interested in finding out if patron expectations are being met. O’Neill’s Pub wants to find out where their pubs are not meeting customer satisfaction because this helps formulate training policies and improves customer service. They are also wondering if the customer base is looking for different menu items or if they are satisfied with the quality of the food and beverages served in the pubs. The O’Neill’s Pub Guest Satisfaction Survey also helps customers communicate any concerns with the company, which are taken seriously.
About O’Neill’s Pub
O’Neill’s Pub is an Irish-themed establishment that has over 40 outlets throughout the United Kingdom. The pub chain is perhaps one of the most successful Irish-themed businesses; in fact, it is considered to be one of the most known pub companies. Ironically, there is not one single outlet in the Northern part of Ireland, though there are pubs throughout the UK. The chain is known for creating an Irish pub experience that is complete with Irish music, food, and drinks that include Guinness and Baileys.
The first O’Neill’s opened up in 1994. It was started by a pub company called Bass, which was considered one of the largest at the time. It opened in the heart of Aberdeen, which was followed by the opening of the second one at the Covent Garden in 1995. After that, the pub became quite popular, and a new pub opened up almost every month. And this growth continues today.
How to Participate in the O’Neill’s Pub Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A device that allows you to surf the internet.
- A receipt of the visit.
- Visit www.oneills-feedback.co.uk where you can begin the survey.
- Be honest about you experience, even if it was a negative one.
- Share your contact information including your email to receive a promotion voucher, which is sent within 24 hours after completing the survey.
- Enter information like the date of your visit, server’s name, receipt account number, and time of visit that can be found on the receipt.
- Be sure to keep the confirmation code when you are done with the O’Neill’s Pub’s survey. This will prove that you took the survey.
- O’Neill’s Pub Website: http://www.oneills.co.uk/