The Wilkinson Customer Survey is a quick questionnaire. This survey-formulating company has been creating these types of questionnaires for a while to help businesses like Wilkinson measure customer experience. Service Management Group created a specified survey under the guidance of the Wilkinson company to get the best results.
Wilkinson’s survey is meant to do a number of things for the company. For one, it hopes to highlight some of the positive aspects of the overall business. The company will attempt to measure customer expectation versus customer experience. The company wants to ensure that both are relatively the same. Wilkinson is also hoping to use the survey to highlight areas that a particular location is having issues with. This will help address problems before they give customers a bad impression of Wilkinson.
Wilkinson is actually known as Wilko. It used to be called Wilkinson Hardware Stores before it was named Wilkinson and finally Wilko. It is a high-street chain of retail stores that concentrates on selling homewares and other household goods. Wilko actually began back in 1930 by a man named James Kemsey Wilkinson. Of course, this is where the company got its name. The company was mostly a family company, and it remained in the city of Leicester for many years. There are now over 150 retailers across many areas such as Scotland.
Wilko usually takes over struggling companies and replaces them with their own brand, which is how they have been able to expand so quickly. Wilko concentrates on selling homewares, textiles, DIY, cleaning products, health products, and even beauty products. The stores also concentrate on stationery products and pet products. It should be noted that most of the products sold at Wilko are under the Wilko brand, but the company has been opening up their stores to more private brands.
How to Participate in the Wilkinson Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- A device that connects to the internet.
- A receipt with a survey invitation code, which has not expired.
- Able to read and understand English.
- Visit the site www.ourextraordinarycustomers.com.
- Do your best to remember as many details as possible about your visit to Wilko.
- Become a member if you have not already done so. Then, login using your email and password.
- You must be 18 years of age to enter to win a £50 Wilkinson gift card or one of two £25 Wilkinson gift cards.
- Legal residences of the UK are eligible and cannot be employed or closely related to someone working at Wilko.
- A confirmation code will be given to you at the end, which should be kept just in case you win.
- Wilkinson Customer Survey Prize Draw Rules: https://www.wilkoinsiders.com/Portal/rules.aspx
- Wilko Website: http://www.wilko.com/
Leave a Reply