———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
Most organizations often wonder what customers think about them, where customers want them to improve, and how customers compare them to competitors. Getting the answers to these questions does not have to be too difficult. All a company needs to do is to conduct a customer feedback survey. Most customers are glad and eager to give their feedback, as long as they are given a way to do it.
The Price Chopper Constant Customer Feedback Survey will provide valuable insight into which services and products are making customers happy, which ones need improvement, and which ones are hurting the company’s bottom line.
Additionally, this survey demonstrates that the company cares about its customers and their opinions, and is ready to do everything possible to enhance their shopping experiences. Essentially, conducting a customer feedback survey can actually improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, since customers appreciate being consulted and listened to. Once Price Chopper receives your feedback, they will act on what they learn. They will implement adjustments and prioritize the changes without delay. When customers see that the company is taking their opinions seriously and is doing everything it can to enhance their experience, they are more likely to stay loyal and happy.
About Price Chopper
Headquartered in Schenectady, New York, Price Chopper is a supermarket chain owned by the Golub Corp. and run by Jerry and Neil Golub. This corporation exists to help individuals care and feed themselves and their families. The Golub Corporation is an innovative retailer of services and products, and recognizes that satisfying customers is key to its long term success. It exists both because of the people it serves and its teammates.
How to Enter the Price Chopper Constant Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access.
- A recent Price Chopper store receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English.
- Be a legal resident of the U.S. aged 18 years and above to enter the sweepstakes.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the survey site at www.pricechoppersurvey.com.
- Click the link provided to view the complete sweepstakes rules.
- Enter the 3-digit store location number from your survey invitation to begin.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to take the survey.
- Enter your AdvantEdge Card number to continue.
- Select the day of your visit.
- Select the time of day you visited.
- Carefully read and answer all survey questions honestly.
- Provide your contact information for sweepstakes entry purposes.
- Submit the survey.
Customer satisfaction is a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week process for Price Chopper. The company will never stop listening. They want your honest feedback about your most recent visit to one of their stores. As a reward for your time and consideration, they will enter you into a sweepstakes to win a gift card worth $100.
- Price Chopper Constant Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://winnerspagedgsprice.survey.marketforce.com/
- Price Chopper Constant Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Winners: http://onlinekmc.com/Downloads/CustomDownloads/DGS%20Foods_Sweepstakes_rules%202016.pdf
- Price Chopper Website: http://www.pricechopper.com/
- Price Chopper Weekly Circular: http://www.pricechopper.com/savings/weekly-flyer