Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey was generated by the Intouch Insight. Those who want to create effective survey creations go to this company as they have been powering the most responsive and insightful surveys for some time. The company focuses on creating surveys that are easy to understand but also comprehensively measure customer satisfaction.
Petro-Canada relies on customers for their success. Gathering people’s opinions was easy when they first started, but the customer base has grown beyond what the company expected. This makes the Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey a valuable tool for the company. The survey aims to understand what the average customer expects from the company and find out of if the company is delivering what is expected. Petro-Canada also wants to improve by addressing any issues that might be plaguing their locations.
Petro-Canada is a retail marketing brand. It is part of Suncor Energy, which is a well-known organization in Canada. This company was considered to be a crown corporation and was headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. The company was so popular that it became a symbol of pride in Canada. The brand’s logo still contains Canadian colors and symbols.
Petro-Canada was not always part of Suncor Energy. The two companies merged back in 2009, and Suncor Energy took control of about 60 percent of the company. It is considered the 11th largest company in Canada. The enterprise offers a fresh deli with sandwiches at some locations. Other locations offer clients the opportunity to wash their cars after filling up. The company is now providing mobile service with its prepaid service called Petro-Canada Mobility. Most of these initiatives are doing well, and the business is thinking about of adding more services.
How to Complete the Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A smart device like a smart phone or tablet with internet access.
- Must be able to read and understand English or French.
- A valid receipt of the visit to Petro-Canada.
- Visit www.petro-canada.ca/hero to start the survey.
- Choose the language that you would prefer to take the survey in.
- ry to remember as much as you can about the visit.
- Answer questions as honestly as possible.
- Be willing to share personal information like contact information if you want to be eligible for one of the contests.
- Legal residents of Canada are eligible.
- Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: http://retail.petro-canada.ca/en/independent/640.aspx#how
- Petro-Canada Official Website: http://www.petro-canada.ca/