Modern businesses need to immerse themselves in customer feedback. The best way to do this is by conducting a customer satisfaction survey. Unfortunately, some companies tend to stick survey feedback and results into a file and forget about them without fully analyzing them. Successful companies share customer survey results with their entire staff. They take time to analyze survey feedback and consider its implications. For modern businesses, few business measures are as important as the voice of their customers is.
The P.F. Chang’s Customer Satisfaction Survey allows the company to listen to its customers and to identify what makes them happy, what frustrates them, and where changes and improvements are needed. The survey will help them build a better and thriving business. This customer satisfaction survey is not a boring administrative exercise; rather, it is the lifeblood of their business. Feel free to give your honest opinion about their food and customer service. If your feedback is negative, they will not sweep it under the rug and blame it on something else. P.F. Chang’s will embrace your feedback, whether positive or negative, and do whatever it takes to improve their offerings to meet your expectations.
About P.F. Chang’s
P.F. Chang’s, founded in 1993, is an Asian themed restaurant chain headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. P.F. Chang’s journey began with the venture of Philip Chang, the company’s co-founder, into the culinary arts world. Inspired by his mother’s recipes, he teamed up with Paul Fleming, a restaurateur, to create a Chinese food phenomenon.
The first P.F. Chang’s restaurant opened in 1996. Today, there are more than 200 P.F. Chang’s restaurants in the U.S. and 56 in other international markets including Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Columbia, Philippines, Lebanon, Turkey, Panama, and the Middle East.
How to Complete the P.F. Chang’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A valid P.F. Chang’s restaurant receipt with a survey invitation.
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access.
- A basic understanding of English.
- Visit the survey site at www.PFChangsfeedback.com.
- Enter the fifteen-digit survey code located on your receipt to begin.
- Carefully read and answer all survey questions based on your latest P.F. Chang’s dining experience.
- Submit the survey and remember to scribble down the validation code.
- P.F. Chang’s Website: https://www.pfchangs.com/