It is self-evident that companies should strive to satisfy their customers. This is because satisfied customers usually buy more and return more frequently. They also share their experiences with other people. Pizza Pizza is conducting a customer satisfaction survey to determine how satisfied customers are with their offerings. This survey will help them have a constant finger on the pulse of customer satisfaction. They want to understand what they are doing right and what they need to change or improve.
The informal feedback provided by the Pizza Pizza customer satisfaction survey is valuable to the company. In addition to highlighting areas where prompt attention is required, it can also show where major, long term improvements are needed; improvements that may require a fundamental transformation in the organization, such as training of employees or a cultural change.
The purpose of this survey is to improve customer satisfaction levels. When you generously give your time to complete the survey, you can rest assured that your feedback will be taken seriously. Some positive changes will take place. It will empower the company’s management and employees to work harder to address issues and to offer the best services and/or support possible.
About Pizza Pizza
Pizza Pizza Limited is a Canadian franchised pizza chain headquartered in Etobocoke, Toronto. It has been one of Canada’s leading fast food pizza chains since 1967. As an employer, pizza maker, restaurant franchise, and caring company, it delivers. The company’s network, which includes Pizza 73, operates more than 600 nontraditional and traditional outlets, employing more than 3,000 people. Pizza Pizza provides a high quality, varied, and flavorful menu to customers of all tastes and ages. Consequently, the company has become a leader in the fast food segment of the food service industry in Canada.
How to Enter the Pizza Pizza Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC, laptop of mobile device with internet access.
- A valid Pizza Pizza receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of French or English.
- Visit the survey site at www.PizzaPizzafeedback.com.
- Select the language you would like to complete this survey in.
- Enter the store or restaurant number located on your survey invitation/receipt.
- Enter the date of service, time of day you visited, and the reference number found on your receipt.
- Answer all survey questions truthfully.
- Write the validation code on your survey invitation.
- Submit the survey.
- Pizza Pizza Website: http://www.pizzapizza.ca/