The Pizza Pizza Customer Satisfaction Survey, offered to all customers who feel the need to share their experience in a way that makes an impact, can be found at www.pizzapizzasurvey.ca. The survey is intended to measure the opinions of patrons, both positive and negative, in order to maintain appropriate customer satisfaction levels.
Pizza Pizza staff members need the occasional boost when it comes to recognizing their successes and failures in the eyes of their customers. Day-to-day interactions are often filled with too many distractions to be able to take notice of customer feedback. An online survey provides a platform that allows people to share their opinions in a way that has a stronger impact.
Pizzapizzasurvey.ca Survey Details
|Pizza Pizza Customer Satisfaction Survey
|Survey Official Website
|Get an offer
|Survey Expiry Date
|Within 7 days
|Offer Expiry Date
|1 offer per person per visit
About Pizza Pizza
The Pizza Pizza network, which includes Pizza73, features over 600 restaurants staffed by over 3000 dedicated employees from coast to coast. In 2016, Pizza Pizza’s staff served up more than 28 million orders of freshly made pizzas to customers of all ages.
Not only does this chain of restaurants serve up a wide variety of both traditional and non-traditional pizzas, but customers can also dig into a range of authentic Italian-style sandwiches, pastas, and desserts. Pizza Pizza’s ingredients are sourced locally and ethically, which ensures top quality results at reasonable prices. Each dish is prepared with the diner in mind, resulting in a vast menu that suits a variety of tastes.
How to Enter the Pizza Pizza Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A mobile device or computer with internet access.
- A valid Pizza Pizza receipt featuring a reference code and the time and date stamp at which the payment was processed.
- The ability to read and respond in either French or English.
Enter By Online:
- Enter the Pizza Pizza survey site at www.pizzapizzasurvey.ca.
- Select your preferred language, either English or French.
- Enter the reference code printed on your receipt.
- Enter the time and date stamp on your receipt.
- Consider your most recent experience at Pizza Pizza, and answer the survey questions as honestly as possible.
- Once submitted, make a note of the validation code you receive after completing the survey.
The Pizza Pizza Customer Satisfaction Survey offers customers a chance to air their opinions on the quality of service and food received at the popular Canadian restaurant chain. Not only does this allow customers to be heard but it also enables Pizza Pizza’s staff to make any changes necessary to keep patrons happy. Maintaining a high level of quality is best achieved through analyzing feedback from loyal clients, whether the feedback is good or bad.
- Pizza Pizza Restaurant Website: http://www.pizzapizza.ca/
- Pizza Pizza School Lunch Program: http://www.pizzapizza.ca/catering/school-catering/