Most companies today are faced with a somewhat simple question: how do they measure success? While studying the balance sheet every month can give some insight into how well or how poorly they are doing, smart business owners and managers know that using that approach is too late in the game when it comes to taking pro-active measures meant to react to customers’ needs. They also recognize that customer satisfaction and loyalty are intrinsically linked to the long term growth and well-being of the business. Essentially, the success of a business depends on how satisfied and loyal its customers are. In addition, it is a well-known fact that getting new customers is about 7 to 10 times more expensive than servicing existing ones. Simply put, loyal customers increase profitability and decrease acquisition costs.
The Rack Room Shoes Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to identify areas the company is performing well and areas of improvement. The company wants its customers to be completely satisfied, happy and loyal because it understands they are the foundation of its business. Most traditional customer satisfaction surveys tend to be cumbersome, long, and demand a lot of attention and time from customers.
This is why such surveys experience extremely low response rates, which in turn fails to accurately represent the true feelings and perceptions of the customer base. In fact, unhappy customers are not likely to complete such surveys. The Rack Room Shoes Customer Satisfaction Survey, however, is short, simple, and convenient.
About Rack Room Shoes
Rack Room Shoes is a footwear retail chain headquartered in North Carolina. Founded in 1920 by Phil Levinson, it currently operates more than 450 stores across the United States. The company offers great shoes for men, women, and kids in casual, dress, athletic, and comfort categories. The company also offers an extensive selection of nationally recognized brands famous for their high quality.
How to Complete the Rack Room Shoes Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
• A store receipt with a survey invitation.
• A computer or mobile device with Internet access.
- Visit www.rackroomsurvey.com.
- To begin, enter the date of your store visit, the store you visited, and the purchase amount.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Provide your contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Answer the rest of the questions.
- Submit the survey.
- Rack Room Shoes Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://www2.iccds.com/CSAT/RR/Surveys/RR1/RackRoomOfficialRules2015.pdf
- Rack Room Shoes Website: https://www.rackroomshoes.com/