Powered by Market Force Information, the Raising Cane’s customer satisfaction survey is a tool through which Raising Cane’s wants to know what its customers have to say about the restaurant, the food, and everything else there is to the place. Available at www.raisingcanes.com/survey, the survey is supposed to gather both positive and negative customer feedback.
The restaurant has been in the business for a couple of decades, but it still is looking for ways to better its food and services. And this customer satisfaction survey is proof the company solicits patron opinion. With negative feedback, Raising Cane’s believes it would be able to improve itself on all fronts and offer much better services to its customers.
About Raising Cane’s
Raising Cane’s is a chicken finger restaurant founded by Todd Graves, who is currently the CEO of the restaurant and also indulges in some kitchen duties and managerial tasks at the restaurant time and again. A chicken finger restaurant is not quite common, and when Todd thought about a place serving chicken fingers exclusively, he was greeted with discouragement and rejection. After doing odd jobs for several months, Todd amassed sufficient money for the restaurant, and he also got a SBA loan by then.
Raising Cane’s was first opened to the public in 1996. During those initial few years, Todd and his energetic and enthusiastic crew literally worked round-the-clock, staying open till 3:30 am. Today, the restaurant is successful and known for its top-notch chicken finger meals. By the way, the restaurant’s logo design is inspired by an old mural, which Todd found when renovating an old building for his first restaurant building.
How to Participate in the Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access.
- A valid Raising Cane’s receipt.
- Ability to read and understand English or Spanish.
- Head to www.raisingcanes.com/survey for the survey. You should be an American citizen and at least 18 years of age to participate in the survey.
- On the page, you would be asked your language preference: English or Spanish. Choose your language of choice. On the next page, you would be asked to enter a 16-digit code found on the bottom of the Raising Cane’s receipt. After entering the code, you would then be presented with a set of questions, seeking your feedback and review of your last visit to the restaurant.
- Answer the questions that follow, taking into account your last dining experience at Raising Cane’s. Be as honest and candid as possible with your responses.
- Upon completion of the survey, you would be eligible for the “sweepstakes” draw. You must provide your personal contact details so that you could be reached if you happen to win the draw. By the way, participating in the survey doesn’t guarantee or increase the chances of winning the draw.
- Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules & Regulations: http://www.onlinekmc.com/Downloads/CustomDownloads/Guest%20Survey%20Sweepstakes%20Rules%20-%20Raising%20Canes.pdf
- Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Questions?: https://raisingcane.survey.marketforce.com/Help?surveyResponseId=045095005102155106070084063087237062047223211195&languageId=1
- Raising Cane’s Official Site: https://www.raisingcanes.com/