———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
Powered by ICCDS, the Safeway Randalls Customer Satisfaction Survey allows customers to share their feedback with the executives of this leading grocery store so that the latter can understand the shopping experiences of the former and improve their services. Everybody, apart from the employees of the store can participate in this survey, which takes a few minutes to complete. The purpose of this survey is to allow customers to air their views in regard to their recent visit to Randalls.
On completing the survey, participants also have the opportunity to participate in a drawing, the winner of which will receive a Safeway gift card. Spend a few minutes of your time to take part in this survey and help Randalls to improve their services.
About Safeway Randalls
Boasting of 63 years of service to the nation, this store has a policy of treating their customers as they would treat the members of their family. From a modest beginning, Safeway Randalls has now become a behemoth in the grocery business, boasting of 1,300 stores pan America and employs nearly 138,000 people. Apart from grocery, this chain also offers customers to purchase movie tickets, lottery tickets, pay car license renewals, and utility bills through their full-service counters. They provide diverse services such as one hour photo processing, bakery products, freshly prepared barbeque, pastas, and pizzas.
Their website allows individuals to locate a store located close to them. They offer products by renowned brands such as Organics, Lucerne, Open Nature, Signature Cafe, Refreshe, and many more. A significant number of their stores also offers ATMs, bank branches, fueling stations, and drive thru pharmacies. They are also involved in community services and have donated approximately $24 million to 8,000 locals non-profit organizations. Despite odds caused by flooding due to the Alicia Hurricane in 1983, Safeway Randalls kept the plight of their customers in mind and kept their store open during that crisis.
How to Enter the Safeway Randalls Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You Will Need:
- A reliable internet connection.
- A net enabled device for completing the survey like a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop to go online to participate in the survey.
- 10 minutes to complete the survey.
- Be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- Be of legal age.
- Possess a purchase receipt from one of their outlets.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the Safeway Randalls Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.randallssurvey.net.
- Fill up the details printed on the receipt such as the date, time, and four other fields, as well as your email address.
- Complete their survey by answering a couple of questions.
- On successfully completing the survey, you become eligible for their sweepstakes, held once every 15 days. Click on the `Done’ button to complete the survey.
- Safeway Randalls Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://www2.iccds.com/CSAT/AL/Surveys/AL5/legalRandalls.pdf
- Safeway Randalls Website: http://www.randalls.com/
I wanted to comment that Jacke in the bakery is amazing and very helpful.This is the Randalls in Balconies in Austin, Tx.