The Runza Customer Feedback Survey was developed to gauge how well the restaurant is being received by the public. Actual diners get the chance to take this survey and give their thoughts to the management. This direct line allows them to raise issues and offer suggestions for the betterment of the business. All of these are most welcome.
A link to the survey page can be found below. You will be glad to note that it is only a single page with very few questions. You should be able to answer it all within 5 minutes, or more if you wish to take your time. There are opportunities to expound on your thoughts and provide more in-depth inputs.
|Survey Name||Runza Customer Feedback Survey|
|Survey Official Website||http://www.runza.com/survey|
|Age Limit||18 Years and Over|
|Survey Reward||Win a Runza gift card|
|Entry Limit||One per person per receipt|
|Receipt Expiry||7 Days|
German immigrants brought their rich culture to the US, including the way that they prepared meals. Runza is a testament to this. The restaurant chain serves Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas and Colorado. This regional powerhouse has around 80 locations which are known for the Runza sandwich.
Their specialty is a pastry that is filled with different ingredients like onion, cabbage, and ground beef. It proved to be a hit when they began to sell it. They also added onion rings, milkshakes, soups, burgers, and grilled chicken sandwiches.
How to Enter the Runza Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A device for web access.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey link at www.runza.com/survey.
- This is a one-page questionnaire which should make it convenient to answer for most. Start by selecting the location that you visited from a drop-down menu.
- Indicate the date and time of your visit.
- Pick the nature of your order: dine in, carry out, or drive thru.
- Rate the restaurant on various aspects of the experience including the quality of the food served, the cleanliness of the place, the attitude of the staff, the speed of service, the accuracy of the order, and the appearance of employees. Assess your overall impression as well.
- Indicate whether you’ve eaten at one of their restaurants before.
- Say whether you used a coupon during this particular visit.
- Clarify whether your visit was prompted by a new product or special promo.
- Give your general comments about the restaurant in the text box provided.
- You may also enter your contact information if you wish to receive future notifications from Runza. You may also leave these fields blank if you wish.
- Runza Website: https://www.runza.com/