Schnucks Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey, powered by Vision Critical, analyzes your customer shopping experience, insight and feedback to determine Schnuck’s customer satisfaction level. This allows the company to gauge if they are keeping their customers happy and if they would likely to return or recommend them to their friends and family. Most companies realize that the most valuable and powerful form of advertising is through word of mouth and that the happier their customers are, the more likely they are to continue doing their business through them rather than a competitor and will tell other people to shop there as well.
Customer satisfaction surveys are designed to allow the customer to offer their feedback to the company. This lets the company take actionable steps to correct any necessary problem areas that are failing to meet their customer’s expectation and improve on areas that keep their customers happy. Negative feedback warns the company that there is trouble they need to address while positive feedback lets the company know what they are doing right and what they should continue to do. If you love Schnucks just the way it is, it is essential that you let them know. If you are unhappy with an aspect of the company, whether it is the cleanliness of the store, products they carry or the customer service you receive, it is just as important to have your say and let them know.
Schnucks was established in 1939 in the St. Louis area, where it is still currently headquartered. It now has over 100 locations and is considered the largest privately-held supermarket chains in the USA. Schnucks can be found in five different states throughout the Midwest. With an average annual profit margin of 2.6 billion dollars, Schnucks employs over 15,000 workers.
Schnucks carries liquor, snack foods, seafood, produce, meat, general grocery items, pantry items, frozen foods, deli, bakery and dairy products as well as household medicines and supplies and contains a pharmacy.
How to Participate in the Schnucks Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Your most recent Schnuck’s receipt.
- Three to five minutes of time.
- Access to the Internet.
- Ability to read English.
- Access the survey by visiting www.schnuckslistens.com.
- Click the “Join Now” button to join their customer advisory panel where you will be rewarded with opportunities to win prizes every month.
- Click “Next” to get started.
- Enter the month and year of your birth, click “Next”.
- Enter your 5-digit zip code, or click the box if you reside outside of the US, then click “Next”.
- Proceed with the rest of the survey if applicable by answering all questions honestly and accurately.
- Schnucks Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://www.schnuckslistens.com/MediaServer/565/documents/Sweepstakes%20Rules%20Vision%20Ongoing%202016%20final.pdf
- Schnucks Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey Technical Support: https://www.schnuckslistens.com/Portal/tech-support.aspx
- Schnucks Official Website: https://nourish.schnucks.com/