The Scream Pubs Customer Feedback Survey wishes to learn about their visitors’ experiences. Give them your honest feedback so that they can improve their offerings and services.
Use the link below to find the survey page and begin right away. You don’t need a receipt to gain access. A few minutes will be enough to finish the whole thing.
About Scream Pubs
This pub concept was introduced in 1995 with its headquarters being in Birmingham. Its initial name was “It’s a Scream” and was marketed as a student-oriented pub. There are about 49 of them all over the UK. Most have been converted to the new brand “Common Room”.
These venues are meant to be relaxing places where people can gather and have fun. The atmosphere is informal and entertainment options are plenty. There are retro games and quiz nights which are popular among the young. The menu is heavily influenced by street food.
How to Participate in the Scream Pubs Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A web-enabled device.
- A reliable Internet service.
- Go to the survey site at www.scoremyscream.com.
- Select the location which you visited from the drop-down menu.
- The welcome page will tell you the rationale behind the survey. It will also contain the establishment’s complete address and telephone number for your reference. Click on the blue button to start the survey when you’re ready.
- Provide your feedback on the drinks. The beverages that you tried from Awful to Outstanding. Suggest ways of improving these drinks (range, quality, temperature, value, glassware, ice, fruit, etc). Other thoughts are also welcome. Use the blank box to write your comments.
- Next, talk about your experience with the service in the pub. Rate the hospitality accorded to you during the visit. Select the area that could use the most improvement (staff attitude, speed, payment handling, offers, complaint handling, etc). Write other comments about the service on the space provided.
- Now we move on to the food. Again, rate the venue’s food and choose the one thing that the management should look into (range, quality, value, portion size, cutlery, condiments, napkins, crokery, etc). Use the text box to elaborate on your thoughts.
- The premises also deserve its own section. Rate it and pick its weakest point (cleanliness, interior design, furnishings, toilets, etc). Expound on this using the text box.
- We also use our lens on the atmosphere and entertainment. Give your rating based on your experience and pick the aspect which requires immediate improvement. This could be the temperature, music, pool, darts, quiz nights, television sets, Internet, ambiance, gaming machines, and so on.
- Rate the visit on a scale of zero to ten, with the maximum denoting complete satisfaction.
- Rate the probability that you will recommend the venue to your friends.
- Provide your contact details to get notified of offers and the latest news.
- Scream Pubs Website: http://www.stonegatepubs.com/format/common