Shake Shack is a New York favorite that quickly earned itself chain status. It is known for its passion for nostalgia, community and great food. Shake Shack is always interested in hearing how it is doing and it created the Shake Shack guest experience survey to give its customer base a voice. You can find that survey located at www.shakeshack.com/feedback. The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete in its entirety. Your voice helps Shake Shack to become all that it can be.
When you take a moment to talk back to Shake Shack, you can be assured that the chain is listening. In fact, many of the features Shack Shake has today were born in the imagination of its customers. So, not only does Shake Shack allow for feedback, but it appreciates it.
Shakeshack.com/Feedback Survey Details
Shake Shack Guest Experience Survey
Survey Official Website
Survey Expiry Date
Within – days
One survey per person per purchase
About Shake Shack
The Shake Shack is an American fast food chain that stands out for its original recipes and nostalgic quality. Shake Shack is based out of New York and boasts of 134 locations. The fast food chain is known best for its 100% Angus beef patties and commitment to customer satisfaction. The company also sells hot dogs, french fries, milkshakes and custard. Unlike most burger chains, Shake Shack carries beer and wine.
Interestingly, Shake Shack played a pivotal role in the refurbishing of Madison Square Park which had become run down due to misuse and disrepair. Founder Danny Meyer, a contributor to the rebuilding efforts, built Shake Shack especially for the park. Park patrons loved the unique stand and it was so popular that the restaurant expanded to become a chain. Today, Shake Shack has become one of the best-known chains in New York and it continues to wow all who come through its doors with classic foods and drinks.
How to Enter the Shake Shack Guest Experience Survey
What You’ll Need:
- Your Shake Shack store receipt.
- A working internet connection.
- A few minutes of your time.
Enter By Online:
- Go to www.shakeshack.com/feedback.
- Press the green start button.
- Select “yes” or “no” when asked if you have ever been to a Shake Shack location.
- Select how you heard about Shake Shack.
- Select how long you have been visiting Shake Shack.
- Select how often you visit Shake Shack.
- Answer the remaining questions that will be unique to your Shake Shack visit.
- Submit your survey.
- Shake Shack Website: https://www.shakeshack.com/