———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
Most business owners understand that customer satisfaction is essential to the survival and success of their businesses. How do they find out whether their customers are happy and satisfied? The easiest and most reliable way to find out whether they are satisfied is by simply asking them. When companies conduct a customer satisfaction survey, the questions they ask their customers are important.
How and when they ask those questions are also important, but the most important thing about such surveys is what they do with the information they get. The Hallmark Gold Crown Customer Experience Survey will help the company get vital information they can use to ensure you enjoy your shopping experience every time you shop at one of their stores.
About the Hallmark Gold Crown
Hallmark is a privately held corporation headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri. It is the largest producer of greeting cards in the U.S., and was granted the National Medal of Arts in 1985. Established in 1910, the company employs about 11,000 team members worldwide, 3,100 of whom work at the company’s headquarters in Kansas City.
The company’s creative staff consists of approximately 800 designers, artists, writers, stylists, photographers and artists. At any one time, Hallmark offers more than 48,000 products in its model line.
How to Enter the Hallmark Gold Crown Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A recent store receipt with a survey invitation.
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with Internet access.
- A basic understanding of Spanish or English.
- Be a legal resident of Canada or the U.S. who has reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence to enter the sweepstakes.
Enter By Online:
- Enter the survey site at www.sharewithhallmark.com.
- Select your favored language to take the survey.
- To view the sweepstakes rules, click on the link at the bottom of the page.
- To begin, enter the following information from your survey invitation: survey number, date, military time, and the total purchase amount.
- Answer questions about your visit to the Hallmark Gold Crown store where you received your survey invitation.
- Specify whether you would like to enter the sweepstakes.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Submit the survey.
A customer satisfaction survey can be conducted face to face, through a mailed questionnaire, by phone, through email, or online. The Hallmark Gold Crown Customer Experience Survey is an online survey, which means that you can take it from the comfort of your home whenever you are free. In addition, it is a short and simple survey you can complete within 6 minutes. However, you should take the survey when your Hallmark experience is still fresh on your mind. To reward you for your time and candid feedback, Hallmark will enter you into a sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $1,000 cash.
- Hallmark Gold Crown Website: http://www.hallmark.com/