A corporation’s brand is driven by more than the promises it makes and keeps. What is also important is ensuring that clients recognize the fulfillment of those promises. Brands that are able to deliver on their promises and exceed customer expectations remain strong on the basis of their consistency and generate a reservoir of goodwill over time. Becoming a company that delivers and meets customers’ expectations requires many things to be done well; including knowing what customers expects and need.
This is why Shell Canada is conducting a customer opinion survey. Customer experience surveys are worthless unless that can provide actionable data. The Shell Canada Customer Opinion Survey will help the company improve weak areas of operation, thereby enhancing your future shopping experiences.
When it comes to learning about a business’ customer base, nothing works better that a customer opinion survey. For years, such surveys have given customers the opportunity to voice their praises, perceptions and concerns. Most experts acknowledge customer surveys as an important tool for open communication and a key to predicting customer feelings and behavior. Most customer opinion surveys involve contacting customers via e-mail, phone, or letter. Others involve focus groups and face-to-face interviews. However, the Shell Canada Customer Opinion Survey is an online questionnaire you can complete within two minutes from the comfort of your home.
About Shell Canada
Shell Canada is one of Canada’s largest oil companies and a subsidiary of Anglo-Dutch Royal Dutch Shell, a multinational corporation with more than 90,000 workers in 80 countries. Exploration and production of natural gas, oil and sulphur is a key part of the company’s business. Shell Canada also markets gasoline and related products through its more than 1,800 locations across the country. Shell’s innovative approach ensures that it is always ready to help deal with the challenges of the current energy requirements and future energy needs.
How to Complete the Shell Canada Customer Opinion Survey
You will need:
- A valid Shell Canada purchase receipt with a survey invitation.
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with Internet access.
- A basic understanding of English or French.
- Be at least 18 years of age to enter the prize draw.
- Visit the survey site at www.shell.ca/opinion.
- Enter the site ID, date of visit, time of visit, and amount spent to begin the survey.
- Answer all survey questions candidly.
- Submit the survey.
- Shell Canada Customer Opinion Survey Contest Rules: http://www.shell.ca/en/products-services/shell-for-drivers/survey-contest-rules.html
- Shell Canada Website: http://www.shell.ca/