In the current competitive marketplace, customer satisfaction has become an essential element of business strategy. The best way to determine whether customers are happy and satisfied is to ask them. A customer satisfaction survey allows businesses to ask their customers how they feel about the products and services on offer. The feedback received helps to highlight the key drivers behind customer satisfaction and helps companies direct their resources towards areas that need improvement.
The Shell United Kingdom Customer Satisfaction Survey will give you a chance to speak your mind without interruption. Shell United Kingdom values your feedback and appreciates your time and consideration.
Therefore, measuring customer satisfaction is vital. In addition, distinguishing between levels of satisfaction is crucial. Your feedback will help determine how satisfied you are. Upon completion of this online survey, you will be given a chance to enter a prize draw to win £100 worth of Shell V-Power and thousands of Shell Drivers’ Club Points.
www.Shell.co.uk/tellshell Survey Details
Shell United Kingdom Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Official Website
Enter to win £100 worth of Shell V-Power
Survey Expiry Date
Within – days
One survey per person per purchase
About Shell United Kingdom
Shell United Kingdom is a global petrochemical and energy corporation employing approximately 94,000 individuals across the world. The company has operated in the United Kingdom since 1897, with more than 6,500 employees. Its main business has been finding and producing gas and oil, as well as providing fuels, chemical products, and lubricants to millions of customers every week.
Shell United Kingdom began as a small reading company. In 1903, it merged with the Royal Dutch Petroleum to become one of the leading energy companies in the world. Today, the company operates in 70 countries.
How to Enter the Shell United Kingdom Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with Internet access
- A valid Shell United Kingdom receipt with a survey invitation
- Be 18 years or older to enter the prize draw
- A basic understanding of English
Enter By Online:
- Visit the survey site at www.shell.co.uk/tellshell.
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page to view the official terms and conditions.
- Enter the following pieces of information to begin the survey: site ID, date, time, and amount spent.
- Based on the visit where your received the survey invitation, answer a few questions truthfully.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Submit the survey.
Enter By Online Video Guide:
Shell United Kingdom believes in excellent customer service, which is why it is conducting this survey to ensure it is achieving customer satisfaction. Delivering excellent service takes both understanding what customers need and a way to ensure they get it. It is widely accepted that it is more profitable to sell to existing customers than it is to find new ones. In fact, the difference between a somewhat satisfied customer and a very satisfied customer can have a big impact on a company’s profits and repeat business.
- Shell United Kingdom Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://tellshell.shell.com/Projects/SHEL_CSI/pdfs/GBR_TermsPDF_en-GB.pdf