The Size? Customer Feedback Survey is an excellent tool for measuring visitor engagement and satisfaction. The company uses it as a way to gauge their performance. They strive to increase scores and work on issues if things start to dip.
If you have recently purchased any product from the store, then consider participating in the survey to share your thoughts. Your inputs will be read by the management and used to improve the service provided. You can find it at www.size-feedback.co.uk.
Size? is a clothing and footwear retail chain in the UK that specializes in streetwear and athletic apparel from the most popular brands in the industry. People who like to collect comfortable casual items that they can wear every day can come to any of their stores to get their fix. Among the brands they offer are Nike, Adidas, The North Face, New Balance, Reebok, Stussy, Fred Perry, Patagonia, Converse, Vans, Champion, Puma and Carhartt.
Shoppers can also go online to submit their orders. Anything over £60 is entitled to free delivery. Visit them today to check out the goods that you can purchase. They have everything from vintage runners to the newest styles with advanced materials. They also carry exclusive products from certain brands like hoodies and tees. You can opt to click and collect which is basically a means of purchasing items and having them delivered at your preferred store. Just collect them later at your convenience.
How to Participate in the Size? Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A receipt from Size?.
- An Internet connection.
- A device with web browsing capabilities.
- A few minutes to answer the survey.
- Legal residency in the UK and age above 18 to qualify for the prize.
- Go to the survey site at www.size-feedback.co.uk.
- The splash page will invite you to join the survey. Respondents get an entry into the £100 prize draw.
- Get your receipt or invite card. Enter the location code shown on the page into the text box and click “Take Part”.
- Specify the date and time of your most recent visit to the store.
- Rate various elements of your experience on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest. These include the likelihood that you will recommend the store to a friend, that you will visit the store again, and that you were satisfied with the overall experience.
- Indicate the frequency of your visit to Size? and the primary reason for the latest one.
- If you made a purchase, indicate the nature of the items, your purpose for getting them, and the total amount spent.
- Rate the store’s value for money, product quality, trendiness, and staff service. Mention any particular incident or staff that stood out for you.
- Provide personal information including your gender, age range, social media presence, name and email so that you can be notified regarding the prize draw or future offers.
- Size? Customer Feedback Survey Rules: https://uk.marketforce.com/jd/rules.php
- Size? Official Site: https://www.size.co.uk/