———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Sizzler Australia Customer Experience Survey is meant to give people a voice in the way that the restaurants are run. The company wants guests to enjoy their experience but this will only be possible if they are in-sync with what the diners want. They need to know what is working well and what is not so that they can change things around.
It is a very short questionnaire than can be complete in a minute or so. Just tell them how you feel about the brand, the branch, the meal, and the service after you’ve been to their restaurant. Keep your receipt you that you will have an easier time accessing the site. You will find a link to the survey below.
Sizzler began with the goal of providing the masses with a steakhouse where they can dine on a budget. It turned out to be a great idea. Although the menu was simple, the food was good and the atmosphere was great. People came in droves to the first restaurant in California during the late 50s. Del and Helen Johnson had a winner.
Steaks, salads, bread rolls, and hamburgers became the core offerings. New locations were opened in the following decades across the West Coast and beyond. The company eventually spread its wings as far as Australia. This happened in 1984 with existing restaurants being converted to Sizzlers. Now there are 21 such branches across the country.
How to Enter the Sizzler Australia Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A receipt from the restaurant with 4-digit store number.
- A device with web access like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.sizzleraustraliasurvey.com.
- The welcome page will encourage you to participate. It claims that the whole thing can be completed within 60 seconds. Watch the progress bar below to see how far you’ve come.
- To begin, get your receipt from the restaurant and enter the 4-digit store code on the space provided. If you are not sure where this is located, then click on the link below the text box for an illustration.
- Once this is done, click “Next” to go to the succeeding pages and answer the questions.
- Mention when the visit occurred.
- Describe your order and your experience.
- Rate the likelihood that you will recommend the branch to your friends.
- Rate your overall experience as well as the food, drinks and service.
- Make suggestions for improvement if you have any.
- Provide your personal contact details.