The Sobeys Customer Survey helps the company stay the course while navigating the complex world of retail. It also gives regular people a chance to send their thoughts to the management and evaluate the store according to their own personal standards.
The survey link can be found if you scroll down. You can finish it in just a few minutes. As a shopper, you have the more power to influence the way the store is run than you realize. Start by participating in this program.
This is Canada’s second-biggest retailer with almost two thousand stores operating under Sobeys and other brand names. Its headquarters is located in Nova Scotia which controls locations in ten provinces. The company employs roughly 125,000 workers.
It was founded more than a century ago by John Sobey as a meat delivery business. It was his son that pushed for the expansion of their product line. Like many of its competitors, it has its own loyalty program which provides perks to frequent shoppers.
How to Enter the Sobeys Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to spare.
- A computer or smartphone for browsing.
- A receipt from Sobeys.
- Go to the survey page at www.Sobeys.com/mysobeys.
- On the splash page, you will be asked to select your language preference between English and French.
- Finally, you will be taken to the welcome page where you’ll be prodded to type in the access code printed on the receipt. Begin the survey as soon as you’re ready.
- Indicate the date and time of you last visit at Sobeys. Check the receipt if you have trouble remembering. Enter the location of the store.
- Give your overall assessment of the store from this particular experience.
- Provide a more thorough evaluation by giving marks for different elements that make up the experience. Rate the displays, prices, availability, product quality, cleanliness, service, and waiting time.
- You will be given the chance on expound on your answers. Use this opportunity to give suggestions, comments, complaints, or commendations. Be as detailed as possible.
- Indicate the sections of the store that you went to, as well as the types of products that you bought.
- Gauge the frequency of your visits to the store and pick the nearest one from the options presented.
- Determine the likelihood that you will come back in the near future and recommend them to your loved ones.
- Enter your contact details for prize draw notifications.
- Sobeys Website: http://www.sobeys.com/en/