Consider participating in the St. Hubert Customer Satisfaction Survey if you are a frequent diner in their restaurants. Your personal experiences have probably provided you with a lot of insights regarding what they do best and what they can improve. Share your thoughts and help them get better.
Your efforts give you a chance to win in the monthly draws. If you are a legal resident and above the age of majority, then you can qualify without any hesitations. Go to the survey site at www.st-hubertopinion.com.
About St. Hubert
This chain of casual dining restaurants has made a name for itself by selling rotisserie chicken. It is based in Quebec, Canada but has locations in Ottawa, Ontario, and other regions across the country. The first branch opened back in 1951 on a street of the same name in Montreal. It has a very loyal fan base that make frequent visits to various branches.
Aside from its famous chicken, the restaurant is also known for other excellent value offerings such as pulled pork poutine, rib meal plate, and artisan pulled pork burger. It even sells several products in groceries like its gravy solution, chicken pot pies, and many more.
How to Participate in the St. Hubert Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet connection.
- A device with Web access like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- Age of majority and legal Canadian residency.
- Go to the survey site at www.st-hubertopinion.com.
- The splash page will provide step by step instructions on how to participate. First, enter your personal contact information including your name, email, and phone number.
- Enter the registration code printed on your receipt. You are entitled to one participation per receipt per day. There is a helpful illustration on the page if you are having trouble finding it.
- Click on the red “Enter survey” button to automatically get enrolled in the monthly draw. This could win you as much as $1,000 in cash.
- You could also click on the link for contest rules to learn more about eligibility and mechanics. For instance, only legal Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority can enter the draw.
- Indicate the time and date of your visit to the restaurant.
- Describe nature of your order and other notable things about the experience.
- Rate the likelihood that you’ll recommend the place to your friends.
- Rate your satisfaction with the food, the service, and the place itself.
- Provide suggestions for improvement based on what you saw.
- St. Hubert Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: http://st-hubertopinion.com/docs/Contest%20rules.pdf
- St. Hubert Customer Satisfaction Survey Winners: http://st-hubertopinion.com/docs/Contest%20winners.pdf
- St. Hubert Official Website: http://www.st-hubert.com/index.en.html